Chapter 11

This mv made me so emotional guys! I had to include it. 💜

Now on to the story again.

Jimin pov

"Oh my god Joonie, look at him! He is so cute!"

"Jinnie stop it. You are gonna scare him when he wakes up, standing so close."

"That's nonsense. I have a handsome face who would be scared of that!"

"I know love, you're very handsome but Jimin doesn't know you yet and you're touching his face while he is asleep. So let's just carefully wake him up for dinner okay?"

"Fine. He looks a bit skinny, he could use some of my delicious food!"

Two cats are talking about me in my dream. That's kinda rude right, they're talking as if I can't hear them. Just as I want to scold the cats in my dream, I feel my body is lightly shaken and my name is being called.

I slowly open my eyes and immediately let out a little scream as an unfamiliar face is widely smiling at me a few centimeters from my face.

"See I told you he would be startled."

I look at the other side of my bed to see Namjoon standing there. I look back at the guy who now moved away from me a bit. This must be Namjoon's boyfriend he was talking about!

I sit up quickly and introduce myself to him with a big smile.

"Hi I'm Jimin. You must be Namjoon's boyfriend. I'm sorry I was sleeping and thought you were a cat in my dream."
I immediately blushed and mentally slapped myself for spitting that last part out.

Why am I always so awkward with introductions and first impressions.

"Arghh you are so cute! How old are you sweetie?" Namjoon's boyfriend ruffles my hair and pinches my cheeks.

"I burn eighbeen in a bew weeks" I say as he is still pinching both of my cheeks.

"Uhm Jinnie you should let him go now and we should go eat dinner." Namjoon says.

"Oh yes of course. I have made pasta, I hope you like that Jimin." Jin says, letting go of my cheeks and smiling brightly at me.

"Yeah I like it. Thank you for inviting me to dinner Jin hyung."

"Of course you should join us. No need to thank me. You live here now so you should eat with all of us Jiminie." Jin says to me.

I nod at him and get out of my bed. We all leave my room and walk downstairs.

"Go join the others at the kitchen table Jimin. We will bring the food." Namjoon tells me.

"Sure."

I walk towards the kitchen table. The other three brothers are all already sitting down.

"Mochi! I didn't see you after school come sit down next to me!" Tae pats on the chair next to him.

I plop down on the chair next to him and turn my attention to him.

"Tae can I talk to you after dinner? Like in private." I ask him. I want to talk to him about what happened today.

"Hm ofcourse. Do you want to go to my room or yours?" Tae smirks at me, moves closer to me and whispers. "I didn't know you liked me too mochi."

I immediately turn red and move away from him a little. "It's not that! It's about something else you idiot!" I whisper yell at him.

Tae dramatically puts his hand on his heart. "How could you hurt me like that Jimin. I even gave you a cute nickname and you call me idiot."