Chapter 6

Jimin pov

"Oh like you would care. Anyway as you can see I am currently not dying, so why are you here?" I say to jungkook and raise an eyebrow.

He looks confused for a moment, like he forgot why he came here.

"I don't like you." He says matter of factly.

Seriously this again? He doesn't even know me and he just seems to hate me without a reason.

"Well that is such a surprise, since you gave me such a warm welcome yesterday." I say sarcastically.

Jungkook glares at me with an angry face. He starts to walk towards me and I back away a little. Maybe I shouldn't have talked back to him.

Jungkook pushes me against the wall and holds my hands above my head so I can't get away from him.

"Listen up midget! I don't know why my father found it necessary to bring you here, but I don't agree with it." Jungkook says with a cold voice.

What the fuck? Did this asshole just really call me a midget! It's not my fault he is abnormally tall and I have a regular height. Atleast I like to think so.

"I am not a midget, you jerk! And I don't care if you don't want me here. Your father asked me to live here until I go to college so I am going to stay here for two years. Better get used to it!" I yell at him.

I give him a daring look. He needs to suck it up. What is wrong with this spoiled boy? Does he think I am not good enough to live in the same house as him or something.

Jungkook looks really angry now and grips my hands harder. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him?

"You think you can talk back to me, huh? You obviously don't get it. I am in charge here and at school. I can make your life a living hell." He says with anger. I stare back at him with hard eyes, not backing down even though he is towering over me.

"I don't care if my father decided that you should stay here for two years. I am going to make sure you don't last that long." Jungkook smirks at me with a determined look.

I gulp and feel a bit scared about how he wants to get rid of me but I am not someone who gives up that easy. So I am not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I am scared.

"I am not sure why you hate me being here, but I just want to get through high school and go to college. I won't stay here a second longer than needed, cause I would have rather lived on my own as well." I tell Jungkook calmly, staring in his eyes.

"But I made a deal with mr. Jeon, cause my dad apparently asked him to take care of me and thus he feels responsible for me. So I am going to stay here for two years and you can't stop me from doing so." I keep looking at him while I talk.

Jungkook scoffs "Just wait, you won't be here for long. But for as long as you're here, you better listen to me and stay away from my brothers!"

I look up at him confused.

He looks down at me with a dark expression. "My brothers might fall for your innocent act, but I won't. I know you used to work as a stripper and you are just here for money, just like my father's bitch!"

I feel my heart sinking in my chest. He knows I used to strip and thinks I am just here to live off them. I am not really ashamed of the fact that I used to strip. I needed to do it so I could keep going to school and help my mom out. But if he is going to spread it around at school, I am definitely not going to make any friends.

And hearing those words coming out of Jungkook's mouth felt so degrading and unfair. I can't stop the tears forming in my eyes.

I look up at him with glossy eyes. "I am not here to live off you if that is what you're thinking!" I say.

"Then prove it. Leave and go back to living on your own." Jungkook coldly says to me.

I look down at the ground. He knows I can't do that and I know as well. It's not like I am here to live of them, but this is my only chance at getting into college and getting a job so I can take care of myself. So I am not going to throw it away.

"Thought so" Jungkook says. He let's go of my hands and starts to walk out of the room.

"Just stay here quietly for the time being and don't talk to any of us. And if you don't listen to me, be ready to face the consequences." With that Jungkook closes the door behind him.

I slowly sink to the ground and start crying. Why did I end up here, like this? For a moment I consider if Jungkook is right.

He is not. I am here because I got a chance and I am not going to boast about being rich now or buy unnecessary expensive things.

I am just going to get through high school and go to college so I will be able to take care of myself. And I am not going to let this asshole take this chance away from me.

I dry my eyes and get dressed for school. I take my backpack with me and go to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mr. Jeon is in the kitchen. "Good morning Jimin! Did you sleep well?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes, thank you."

"That is great to hear! What do you want for breakfast? Do you like eggs, because that is the only thing I can make." He smiles at me.

"Oh that's okay mr. Jeon. I normally eat cereal for breakfast." I tell him.

"Okay, well the cereal is over there. Enjoy your breakfast. I need to go to the company, there is a lot of work at the moment.

I nod my head at him and grab a bowl for my cereal.

"Well, have a great first day at school then. My driver is going to take you there. I asked the boys to take you there but they didn't listen to me and left already, I am sorry." He says apologetic.

Well that's great ofcourse I start my first day without knowing anyone and my so called new family ignores me.

"It's okay mr. Jeon. Thank you for asking your driver to take me." I say politely and smile at him.

"Why can't my sons be as polite as you, Jimin?" Mr. Jeon sighs. "Well good luck today and I will probably see you at dinner."

After mr. Jeon leaves, I finish my breakfast and prepare for my first day of school. Let's go to hell! I groan and get up.

I take my backpack with me and get in the car.

So what about their first real encounter?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter! 💜

Feedback?