Chapter 25 🔞

⚠️ A quick warning cause there is going to be smut in this chapter. Well actually the whole chapter is smut 😅

3rd person pov

After Jungkook dragged Jimin into his room, he pushed him down on the bed hovering over him.

Jimin looked up at him with big eyes that may have looked totally innocent to others, but Jungkook saw the glint in them.

Jimin was excited about what was going to happen.

Jungkook smashed his lips together with Jimin's again and spread Jimins legs, positioning himself in between them.

Jungkook sucked on Jimin's lower lip and started to grind against Jimin, causing him to let out some soft breathy moans.

Jimin presses his body closer against Jungkook's and spreads his legs wider trying to get more friction on his already hard member.

Jungkook slipped his hands under Jimin's shirt, feeling him up, stopping and Jimin's nipples.

He slowly massages them and twists them a little while looking directly into Jimin's eyes, causing Jimin to feel goosebumps all over his body.

Jimin tugs Jungkook closer to him ands kisses him again. He slips his tongue into Jungkook's mouth trying to take control of the kiss.

But he doesn't last long before Jungkook takes back the control. Jimin moans into the kiss. Jungkook's hand is slowly moving down from his nipples to his crotch.

Jimin waits with anticipation but what he was hoping for never came as Jungkook suddenly rolls him over on his stomach and delivers a hard smack on his ass. Jimin moans out from pain and pleasure.

"Told ya." Jungkook says and moves away from him with a smirk.

It takes Jimin some time to grasp what happened.

"Seriously?! You did all this to prove I like it when you slap my ass!" Jimin looks annoyed.

"Yes I did." Jungkook walks towards the bathroom attached to his room. "You can leave the room when you're ready." He winks at Jimin.

But before he can set foot in his bathroom, the door is pushed closed and two arms are caging him.

Jungkook turns around to see Jimin staring at him with dark eyes.

"So you just want to end it like this, hmm." Jimin runs his hand over Jungkook's chest. Looking up at him with seemingly innocent eyes.

"Don't you want me to help you get rid of your problem?" Jimin whispers in his ear nibbling on it a little while moving his hand lightly over Jungkook's clothed member.

Jungkook groans and holds Jimin's hands so they can't roam his body anymore.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks seriously.

Jimin nods. "Not all the way, but yeah I want this." He looks at Jungkook shyly now.

"Stop me the moment you feel uncomfortable, okay?" Jungkook says.

"I will, I promise." Jimin answers.

Jungkook leads Jimin back to the bed and lays him down, more carefully than before.

He slowly takes off Jimin's shirt and then his own.

"Take off your pants, baby."

Jimin shudders a little at the pet name, but does as Jungkook says. He can't believe this is really happening.

Jungkook takes off his own pants while he keeps looking at Jimin, who is blushing a lot and keeps looking away feeling a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed baby, you look beautiful." Jungkook tells him as he slowly crawls on top of Jimin.