Chapter 26

Jungkook pov

"I think I like you, Kookie." That sentence made me unable to sleep the whole night.

Jimin likes me? Well he thinks he likes me. What do I do?

Do I like him? I am not even sure. My thoughts and feelings are confusing at the moment.

And Kookie. That nickname is so cute. If Jimin calls me that I would honestly be okay with it.

I smile as I look down at Jimin sleeping peacefully in my arms. He just looks so adorable and small.

The duality is enormous seeing him like this right now and what he looked like last night and in the club he used to work at.

I sigh and move a bit to get up in a sitting position. It's the weekend so I decide, I'll just let him sleep till he wakes up on his own.

I carefully get out of bed and put a pillow in the place where my body just was. Jimin latches onto the pillow and stirs a little but he continues to sleep.

I softly close the door behind me and make my way downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Jungkook!" As soon as I set foot in the kitchen Taehyung jumps on me.

"Thank god! Have you seen Jimin? He isn't in his room and I need some last minute advice for my date with Hobi today!" He screams right into my ear.

I hit the back of his head. "Don't screech into my ear this early in the morning! What's wrong with you? You never worry about dates. Come to think of it, you never go on dates." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"That's exactly the problem! I don't go on dates, so I have no clue whatsoever on what people like to do on dates or what Hobi would like. So I need Jimin!" Taehyung exclaims while walking around in circles and panicking.

"Wow you must really like this guy, huh? I've never seen you like this." I smile at Taehyung and he smiles back.

"I know Kook this is so new to me. It started off kinda like a joke cause Jimin rejected me but I really started to like Hobi." He looks happy.

"I'm glad you found someone Tae. I'm sure he will like you back if you show your sincerity in this date. Doesn't really matter what you do, just show him you like him in a way that fits you best and shows your sincere."

"Wow Jungkook, thank you. That was actually helpful." Taehyung says, looking at me surprised.

"Your welco-"

"But I still need Jimin."

"Seriously?" I grumble. "He is in my room, still asleep."

"Okay, byeee." And Taehyung immediately runs off making his way upstairs.

Jimin pov

I wake up not being comfortably in Jungkook's arms but latched onto a pillow with a panicked Tae running around the room.

"Tae what are you doing here? Are you okay?" I ask him.

"No I'm not okay! I have my first date with Hobi today and I need your help." He stops in front of me giving me puppy eyes to ask for my help.

I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. "Fine what is it?"

"Okay so I have a few ideas of where to take Hobi and I need your advice on whether he likes it or not." Tae says.

I nod and gesture to him to go on.

"Okay so first up is an amusement park." He looks at me, waiting for my response