Chapter 19

Jimin pov

It's monday which means school. It's not that I hate school or something, but I still feel kinda out of place here.

Most people tolerate me but they don't talk to me. So I am just glad I have Hobi in most of my classes.

As I am walking through the halls towards my first class, I notice a lot of people looking at me.

Did I forget to wear my uniform? Is there something on my face? Why are they looking at me?

Some guys even seem to be checking me out. Looking me up and down and focussing on my... ass?

This just gets weirder and weirder. I ignore the stares as best as I can and hurry towards my class.

I plop down in my seat and take a deep breath. All those people staring at me made me really uncomfortable and self conscious.

"Jimin!" I see Hobi rushing towards me.

"Hi Hobi!" I smile at him but stop when I notice he is not smiling back.

"We need to talk. Come on let's go to the toilet to talk in private." Hobi says.

"Uhm okay, but class starts in 5 minutes." I say as I follow him out of the room.

When we arrive Hobi closes the door behind us and locks it.

"Okay Chim chim, I need to tell you something and please don't freak out." Hobi pleads and I nod.

"Okay so you might have noticed that people are looking at you way more than before. That's because there is a video going around and some rumors." Hobi looks at me.

"Uhm okay, what's in the video?" I ask him, still not sure how this all relates to me.

"It's a video of your performance at the stripclub from saturday and also some photos of you talking to Jungkook and Taehyung that night. And now there are rumors going around that you are only living with them to uhm... how should I put it, sexually please them."

Hobi looks at me with concern in his eyes, waiting for my reaction.

Surprisingly I don't freak out. I feel kind of numb and frozen. I am not sure how to react to it.

"Are you okay Jimin?" Hobi waves his hand in front of my face cause apparently I have been frozen and staring the whole time.

"Yeah, I'm okay I just-" I let myself sink down to the ground and sigh while burying my face in my hands. "I just didn't expect having to deal with this."

Hobi sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. I lean my head against his shoulder.

"I am going to help you get through this Jimin. I promise!" Hobi ruffles my hair a little.

"Thanks Hobi." I groan. Everyone is going to think I am a slut. What am I going to do about this?

Maybe people will forget about it quickly. I mean they never really cared about anything I did before, right?

_________________________________________

I couldn't have been more wrong, I thought to myself while sitting in the principal's office.

The principal came in and sat down in his chair. He looked at us.

"So someone care to tell me why you are all here in my office?" He asked.

"Hailee started a fight with us." Hobi immediately answered.

Yup, it's true so here I am in the principal's office with Hailee and her friends and Hobi and Tae.