Chapter 12

Jimin pov

I just finished talking with Tae in his room. I explained what happened today with Minhyuk.

Tae felt really sorry and apologised to me several times. I told him it wasn't his fault but that I don't want it to happen again.

Tae agreed and we agreed we're better off being friends. Well best friends according to Tae and he promised me to be my personal bodyguard so Minhyuk doesn't come after me again.

I sigh thinking about it as I walk down the hall to my room. I tried talking Tae out of the idea but he wouldn't change his mind, no matter what I said.

I was still thinking about my kinda weird relationship with Tae that went from flirting to best friends in literally a week, when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

An arm went around my waist and my back was yanked against a hard chest. Before I could scream the other hand went over my mouth and I felt a hot breath in my neck.

My heart was pounding really fast and my eyes went big from shock. I tried wiggling myself out of the person's grip but he only held me tighter.

"Stop moving tiny." Jungkook said with a deep voice, close to my ear.

I stopped struggling and leaned back into his chest. He removed his hand from my mouth and I took a deep breath.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I immediately screamed at him.

His hand covered my mouth again. "Shut up! If you are gonna keep screaming I am not going to let you go." Jungkook growled at me.

The deep tone of his voice made me a bit scared and turned on.

WAIT. Turned on? What? Well I mean I'm gay and Jungkook is an asshole but he is a handsome one. And his deep voice so close to my ear sounded kind of sexy. Feeling his hot breath on my neck and my body pressed to his hard chest...

Well fuck, now I'm even more turned on! Way to go Jimin. I mentally cursed myself.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and keep quiet?"

Jungkook's lips graze my ear and I shudder. Since I can't talk, I just nod.

"Good, we need to talk." He removes his hand from my mouth again and I keep quiet this time. He lets go of my waist and I turn around facing him.

We are in his bedroom. It's a little bigger than mine. It's very spacious. He has a large desk with his computer on it and some sketchbooks. There are some dumbbells and other training equipment in the corner and almost the whole room is black.

"You know if you wanted to talk to me, you could've just asked me. No need to go this far. I almost had a heart attack!" I tell him.

I kind of liked it a minute ago, but I wasn't gonna tell him that of course.

"If I asked you, you would probably argue with me first, so this was more efficient." Jungkook shrugs.

"Efficient, really? If you would have asked me, I would have listened to you. So you just wasted a lot of time scaring the shit out of me!" I would have definitely argued with him but who cares.

"Because I was so kind to save you today, I got in trouble with Jin hyung."
Jungkook says, completely ignoring me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused as to why Jin would scold him.

"Well apparently Namjoon blabbered to his boyfriend. Jin knows you were beat up today at school and saw you running into the house, getting out of my car. So now Jin blames it all on me and scolded me for not being nice to you!" He says and glares at me.

"Well you weren't nice to me! You blamed it all on me and accused me of seducing Tae." I say back angrily. How can he blame this on me again?

"Oh come on. You don't have to pretend with me. I know you are just here because you want money! And you are trying to seduce my brother to get even more money out of him!" Jungkook says harshly.

"That's not true and you know it! You just don't want to see it, cause you already didn't like the idea of me living with you before you even met me!" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I know enough! You have been here one week and my stupid brother was all over you already! You're just a SLUT!

Tears begin streaming down my face and I raise my hand to slap him. But before I can he grabs my hand, pushes me against a wall and presses his lips on mine.

For a few seconds I don't move. Not really being able to process what is happening. Tears are still streaming down my face while Jungkook is kissing me, but somehow him kissing me feels good.

Without really thinking I start to respond to his kiss. My mind gets blurry and I can't think anymore. My lips start moving with his and I subconsciously let out a little whine.

Jungkook pulls me closer and I feel his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I give in and his tongue starts exploring every part of my mouth. I let out a soft moan, putting my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.

Jungkook slowly removes his lips from mine after a while and starts kissing my neck. I turn my head to give him more acces.

'SLUT!' I suddenly snapped out of my daze, remembering what Jungkook said to me just moments before he kissed me. And what hurts me the most is that I practically proved him right just now.

I push Jungkook away from me with all of my strength. SLAP! I slapped him in the face.

I run out of his room without thinking twice.

I storm into my room, locking my door and sink down to the floor crying. At some point my tears ran out and I dragged myself to my bed.

Falling asleep exhausted from crying over the boy that took my first kiss.

A little belated happy birthday to BTS. We have had 7 beautiful years and now we go on to the next seven!

Did you all watch the festa? I loved that they recreated the first birthday.
Sadly I couldn't get a ticket for BangBangCon the Live, but if you did get a ticket I hope you enjoyed it!

Feedback?