Chapter 40

Jimin pov

Ten slept next to me holding me close the whole night. I showered for a good 30 minutes to get rid of the feeling of mr. Woo's touches.

I've never felt so disgusted with myself before. I feel so guilty towards Jungkook. How will I cover up these hickeys today?

Ten told me that Jungkook was close to finding out last night because he came to the club with his friends.

Ten wants me to tell Jungkook, but how can I? We just became boyfriends and the first thing I do is ask him for money.

If I do that, I'll prove his point not to trust new people because they only want his family for money.

I need to get this money on my own. It's already bad enough Yoongi found out and gave me money to help me pay off the debt.

I even tried to give it back but he wouldn't let me. He said it would be an early birthday gift.

I'm currently eating breakfast at Ten's before going home again. Ten walked into the kitchen still looking sleepy.

"Good morning honey, did you sleep well?" He asks me, while yawning and making a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, I slept okay. Thank you for staying with me." I give him a slight smile.

"No problem. I have a sweater with a turtleneck, you can wear it." Ten says, pointing at my neck.

"Thank you! That would help a lot."
I'm thankful for Ten's help through all of this. After he heard what happened, he was glued to me for the rest of the night and wouldn't leave me alone for even a second.

"Are you going to tell him?" Ten takes a seat in front of me and starts eating his breakfast.

"No. I can still fix this on my own." I say.

"Jimin! Why are you so stubborn? You're his boyfriend and I'm sure he would understand your situation. You just need to be honest with him." Ten argues.

"No, you don't know him well enough. The last few years he has closed himself off from others. Letting nobody come close thinking they'll only use him for money. If I tell him about this and take his money I would be proving his point and he will close himself off again. I can't let that happen!" I state, not wanting to argue about this anymore.

Time skip

I was standing in front of the door ready to go inside hickeys covered by  Ten's  turtleneck sweater.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"I'm ho-"

I never got to finish my words because I was immediately pulled in a hug by Tae and Hobi.

"My mochi you're back!" Tae yelled while hugging me to death.

"Can't breathe, Tae. Let go please." I huffed against his chest. Hobi slapped Tae's arm to let me go.

"Sorry! I just got excited!" Tae smiled widely. "I needed to get to you fast before Jungkook snatches you away again.

"Yeah, well where is he?" I ask, curious about Jungkook because I expected him to come greet me first.

"Uhm he is just busy talking with Namjoon and Yoongi." Tae said, with a mischievous smile. "Come on Jin wants to see you as well!"

Tae pulled me towards the living room, Hobi following us to where Jin stood in front of the doorway. Jin immediately hugged me. I hugged him back, but frowned when I heard a muffled voice and sounds of struggle from behind Jin.