Chapter 27

Jimin pov

"And so I sucked his dick! Can you believe that? But he sure did enjoy it, ugh I am such a proud hoe!"

"Seriously Hobi? Why in the restroom of the movie theater?!" I ask, shocked at what Hobi just told me over the phone.

"The movie was boring." Hobi says defending himself.

"That's not an excuse! You could have waited until you were home or something." I still can't believe they would do this in a restroom stall.

But then again, that's the same place I found them making out at school. Maybe they have a thing for it? I shook off that thought. It just seemed weird and embarrassing to me. What if someone walked in and heard the whole thing?!

"We just couldn't wait okay. Oh and Tae is sooo good with his fingers. Like the best I've ever had!"

"Ewww Hobi tmi! And also you're a virgin so he is the only one you've had, you dumbass." I shake my head trying to keep myself from visualizing what Hobi just implied.

"Okay I'll stop but apart from that the date was actually really nice. Tae was acting as a gentleman the whole time and we really had the chance to get to know each other over coffee!" Hobi says excitedly and he sounds genuinely happy.

"That's great Hobi! I am really happy for you!"

"I know right! Who would have thought? We're going on a second date next weekend! I am really happy Jimin."

"That's good to hear. But tell me if he hurts you okay? I will beat him up for you!" I say. I really like Tae but if he hurts Hobi, I will not hesitate to throw punches.

I hear Hobi snort at the other end of the line.

"Sure Jimin, I'm sure he will be absolutely terrified of those tiny punches you throw." Hobi said while laughing.

"Hey! I know I might not throw the best punches but I know how to fight like a bitch. You saw me with Hailee." I defend myself.

"That's true Jimin. How could I forget about that. Tae will look like an angry kitten attacked him with scratches." Hobi laughs again.

I huff. "Well I won't help you then, I guess."

"Aww Chim chim. I appreciate it, but if he hurts me I will stand up for myself don't worry." Hobi says.

I nod.

But then remember I am on the phone.

"Uh yeah. Okay."

"You nodded, didn't you?"

"Yup." I giggle and Hobi laughs as well.

"You're such a cutie Chim chim. Now tell me about the dirty things you did with Jungkook!"

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Oh come on Jimin. Did you forget I was on a date with Tae today? The one that heard you guys last night and found you in Jungkook's bed this morning. Are you official now?!"

I blush. I close my eyes, thinking about last night and this morning. A lot has happened.

"Okay, so some stuff happened between me and Jungkook last night. It was the heat of the moment I guess and a release of the tension that was build up between us." I pause for a moment.

"And then right before we went to sleep I told him that I think I like him. And this morning after talking with Tae, I talked with Jungkook and clarified that I really like him." I fall silent waiting for Hobi's reply.

"Oh Jimin! I'm so proud of you! That was really brave of you, to tell him how you feel. How did he react?" Hobi asks.

"Well he didn't say it back yet, but he told me he feels something for me. He just closed himself off from others for about two years now, so he needs some time to figure out his feelings."