Chapter 24

Jungkook pov

He moaned... Jimin moaned a little when I slapped his ass.

I stiffened as I heard the sound. I slowly put him down to the ground again and then went to my room as quickly as I could.

I liked the sound and I wanted to hear more, but I kinda panicked. Jimin and I are not even together. I mean he responded to me when I kissed him at the club last weekend.

But I'm not sure if he likes me. After what happened this morning we didn't talk anymore and it just felt kind of awkward between us.

I didn't see him much at school today. At lunch we sat together but we didn't really talk.

He just told me to go home without him, cause he has detention together with Hoseok. I have no clue how he managed to be late to his class, but it somehow happened.

So now I am home and bored out of my mind. I already exercised and played some video games.

Jin arrived earlier but went into Namjoon's room to watch a movie. They're probably halfway through the movie right now.

Maybe I can join them for a bit. I make my way over to Namjoon's room and knock. I don't get an answer.

I do hear music coming from the room. Maybe they switched to listening to music? I opened the door since nobody answered my knock on the door.

"AHH!!!" I immediately close my eyes.

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing?! Get out of the room!" Namjoon yells at me.

"Okay! I knocked but you didn't answer. You said you were going to watch a movie! Next time just tell me you're gonna have sex!!"

I rushed out of the room and back to mine. Now I'm bored and traumatised!

Why did I have to walk in on that? Now it's going to be so awkward!

I decide to just stay safely in my room until dinner. When it was time for dinner I made my way downstairs and joined the rest.

It was awkward. Extremely awkward.

Jimin and I were awkward. Taehyung and Jimin seemed to be a little awkward and me and Namjoon didn't even dare to look at each other.

"Okay, what the hell is going on? Why is everyone behaving weirdly." Yoongi interrupts the awkward silence.

"Jimin heard me and my sunshine making out at the toilets at school and thought I was cheating." Tae answers. While Jimin looks away seemingly embarrassed.

"Of course he did? Can't you just do that in a room, like at home Tae?" Yoongi asks him.

"The toilet is safer cause it has a lock on the door, so people don't walk in on you." Jin says sassily and I choke on my food.

"Seriously? I knocked okay! It's not like I just barged in there and I'm traumatised now. I didn't want this to happen!" I defend myself.

"Uhm what did we miss?" Taehyung asks and everyone looks at us.

I keep silent and see Namjoon do the same.

"Jungkook walked in on me and Namjoon having sex." Jin bluntly says.

"Jin?! Why would you tell them?" I sigh.
Next to me Taehyung dies laughing, causing him to fall off his chair.