Chapter 53 🔞

⚠️ Here we go again! Last smut chapter in this story! ⚠️

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

If you are, enjoy! 😏

3rd person pov

Jimin and Jungkook were in Jimin's room after going out.

Jungkook was still frustrated by the fact that so many other guys looked at Jimin while he was dancing.

He had been possessively holding on to Jimin the whole night so that no other guy would even dare to go near Jimin.

Jimin came out of the bathroom in a robe and sat down on the bed.

"You can use the bathroom now Kookie." Jungkook nodded and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Jimin grinned and positioned himself on the middle of the bed. He took his robe off and put it aside, revealing one of his red lacy stripping outfits.

It was a see through top and skintight red lace booty shorts. He wanted to look sexy but wanted to leave something to the imagination as well.

He laid down on his side scrolling through the pictures from tonight on his phone until Jungkook came out of the bathroom.

When Jimin heard Jungkook opening the door he kept looking at his phone, getting goosebumps as he felt Jungkook nearing him without saying anything.

He felt the bed dip in beside him and a hot breath tickling his neck.

"You want to look sexy for me, love?" Jungkook asked, pressing his lips on the back of Jimin's neck.

Jimin shivered lightly and put his phone away. He felt Jungkook's arm snaking around his waist, pulling him against his body.

Only then Jimin noticed that Jungkook was only wearing boxers.

Jimin shivers as Jungkook keeps placing featherlight kisses on his neck.

"I wanted to make it up to you." Jimin whispers.

"What do you need to make up for love?" Jungkook asked, now softly nibbling on Jimin's earlobe.

"F-for d-dancing like that tonight." Jimin stutters.

Jungkook stops teasing him and rolls him onto his back so he can look Jimin in his eyes.

"I like you wanting to get sexy with me, but if you're only doing this to apologise we're going to stop right now. You can dance however you want, other people should behave themselves. Yes I get possessive and annoyed, but not with you baby. I'm just making sure they know you're in a relationship. I'm proud to have such a beautiful, sexy and cute boyfriend." Jungkook says and softly kisses Jimin's lips.

"Thank you Jungkook. I'm also very proud to have you as my boyfriend. I just wanted to surprise you with this, but I'm glad you feel this way." Jimin smiled brightly at his boyfriend, hugging him close to his body.

"Well then let me take a good look at what you put on for me." Jungkook said, smirking and pulled away from Jimin to let his eyes roam over his boyfriend's body.

Jimin blushed heavily as he saw his boyfriend's eyes taking in all of his body. He didn't dare to look Jungkook in the eyes until he felt Jungkook fingers softly grabbing his chin.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, love." Jungkook said and pressed a soft kiss on Jimin's lips.

Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's neck and tugged him closer, kissing him again.