Chapter 10

Jungkook pov

"So if you don't like me, why did you help me?" Jimin asks me.

I'm not even sure myself. After I left the parking lot I kept having this feeling that made me turn around.

I guess I don't like it when others are mean to him? I mean who gave them the right to be, huh? I didn't say they could and our family has a reputation to keep apart from this school as well. So it wouldn't look good if our so-called 'new family member' got beaten up at school. 

That sounds logical right? So that is exactly what I tell Jimin.

"We have a reputation to keep and even though I might not like it, people see you as a Jeon now. So it wouldn't look good if you got beaten up." I shrug.

"Keeping your reputation is the only reason you helped me? Seriously?" Jimin looks at me offended.

"Well yeah and it would be great if you keep yourself out of trouble so I don't have to again." I tell him.

That seemed to piss him off even more.

"Are you serious right now?! I didn't even do anything. Your brother slept with his girlfriend and he wanted to take it out on me. If anything, it's your fault I got in this mess in the first place!" Jimin yells and gives me an angry glare.

"So if Minhyuk has a problem with Taehyung why would he take it out on you?" I question him.

"Well because that dumbass was sitting behind me in class and overheart Tae flirting with me. So he thought he should get revenge by taking it out on me." Jimin huffs angrily.

Well that is indeed dumb. WAIT. Taehyung flirted with Jimin?!

I groan. My brother seriously can't listen to me for one second. I told him not to act nice and he decides to flirt with Jimin. Is he just trying to annoy me or something?

And what is so special about Jimin? He is just small and annoying from what I can see. I mean he has a nice smile and his body looks good, but there are more people like that so why did Taehyung have to choose Jimin?

"So you're not only here for money, now you're also trying to seduce my brother?" I snap at him without really knowing why. I guess it just bothers me that Taehyung flirted with him.

"What the hell! I didn't seduce him, he came on to me!" Jimin looks at me with anger in his eyes.

I stare back at him for a moment and focus on the road again. I know he is probably right cause I know Taehyung is really flirty but I don't want to admit that.

"I don't really care who started it, just stay away from my brothers." I tell him.

He doesn't answer me anymore and turns away from me, facing the window. After 5 minutes we reached the house. Jimin immediately gets out of the car and storms off towards the front door.

I sigh and sit for a moment collecting my thoughts. I wasn't wrong, was I? He should be glad I helped him and not getting angry about the reason. I already made it clear I don't care about him so what else did he expect.

I huff and get out of my car. My mood got even worse now. Just like I thought Park Jimin only brings me more trouble.

Jimin pov

I storm through the house straight to my room and lock my door. I let myself fall down on bed and tears begin streaming down my face.

I don't know why I even expected something else from Jungkook. He is a heartless asshole!

But it pissed me off. It pissed me off that he only helped me because of his reputation and even more that he blamed me for getting in trouble and seducing Tae.

Speaking of Tae, I will need to talk to him as well. I don't want anything like this to happen again.

I calm down a bit. I am just gonna stay far away from Jungkook and will hang out with Hobi and get through my last one and a half year of high school. This is going to be the plan, easy right?

My thoughts are disturbed by a knock on my door.

"Jimin, are you in here?"

I hear Namjoon's voice. Why would he be looking for me?

"Yeah, I am. One moment please." I tell him.

I wipe away the last of my tears and unlock my door. I open the door a bit and smile at Namjoon.

"Hi, I just came to tell you- What happened to your face?!" Namjoon exclaims.

What does he mean? But then I remember I got punched in the face by Minhyuk.

"Oh that, uhm. I got punched by some guys at school today. It's okay though it doesn't hurt much." I tell him.

"Well you should still put some ointment on it. Can I maybe come in?" Namjoon asks with concern in his eyes.

"Sure" I move from the door so he can walk inside the room.

"Sit on the bed. I'll help you with the ointment." He says and walks into the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

I sit down on my bed and wait for him to return.

"I can do it myself. You don't have to help me." I say.

"I know but I want to. I already feel sorry for not being nice to you and welcoming you properly last week." He says with a sigh.

I nod at him. "It's okay, I get it. Tae already told me Jungkook prevented you guys from doing so."

"That may be true but it still isn't an excuse. We shouldn't have let Jungkook influence us that much. It's just we care about him a lot and we after our mom's death, he has had it hard. So we all decided to make him as happy as we could, but I think somewhere along the way that changed to us listening to whatever he told us and I know that is wrong." Namjoon says as he sits down next to me and gives me a sad smile.

"Oh thanks for telling me and don't be sorry. My mom's death was really hard on me too so I get it." I tell him and smile a little at him.

"Thanks Jimin. Now let's put some ointment on the bruise on your face."
Namjoon begins putting the ointment on my face, when I remember something.

"You came to tell me something right? What is it?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah." he nods. "Almost forgot about that. I came to tell you that my dad won't be joining us for dinner tonight cause he has to work late. But uhm my boyfriend is coming and he will cook for us. So I was hoping for you to join us, cause he wants to meet you."

"Ofcourse, I would like to join you. Does your boyfriend go to our school?" I ask him.

Namjoon shakes his head. "No, he doesn't. He is studying at university already. He is two years older than me."

"Oh that's cool. Does he come over often, then?"

"Yeah, but mostly on the weekends cause he is really busy. He is studying to become a doctor." Namjoon answers.

"Wow, he must be smart. I look forward to meeting him." I smile at Namjoon.

"That's great. Well I am done with the ointment. I'll see you downstairs for dinner later then." Namjoon gives me a kind smile.

I nod at him and he leaves the room. I clean up the first aid kit and decide to take a little nap before dinner.

 I clean up the first aid kit and decide to take a little nap before dinner

Dinner with Jin in the next chapter!

Feedback?