Chapter 5

I never really have been one of those girls who skipped meals on a shoot day or red carpet as I would be worried for anyone who would have to face me without something digesting inside of me. So why start now I think to myself when my belly screamed asking for breakfast. I call room service and after contemplating between the full English breakfast to honour my dad, pancakes for my sweet tooth, fruit for the model part of me or cereal, I finally decide to go with all of the above to satisfy all my needs. I will call it a breakfast buffet date with strict rules to not tell Mario or Martinez about the amount of carbohydrates I am about to consume.

Shortly after putting the landline back on the hook there is knock at the door. Wow you really get what you pay for with the Instant meals I say internally. Suddenly Hugo bursts from his state of sleep and looks at me in terror worried someone has found out he had woken up in my room and spent the night with me, he jumps out of bed and runs in the bathroom slamming the door shut with a "cover for me" to finish. I stand with my finger placed on my lips to try to stop myself from laughing at the fool who just ran away afraid of his breakfast. I laugh and head to the door, turning my head to reassure him "its only breakfast, come sit at the table" matched with a giggle.

The rainbow of fruits, the layers of pancakes, the variety of cereal and of course, the full English. Four sausages, four hash browns, two portions of beans, two tomatoes and four eggs I stare in disbelief that I ordered this. If the saying eyes bigger than your belly wanted evidence this moment would be it. I thank the kind waiters and make small talk to try and limit the amount of shaking his hand does when laying out the food on the table. I wonder to myself if they think all this food is for me or the fact that I possibly am hiding hostages all around the room in red jump suits. Once the food is beautifully positioned, I grab my phone to take a picture. For one reason only, to make the family jealous on the WhatsApp group chat, even if it isn't breakfast time back at home.

"Hugo, I hope you're hungry" I shout to the boy hiding in my bathroom.

"Mae who else is coming for breakfast" Hugo says when he sees the amount of food displayed out in front of us whilst grabbing me from behind and placing his head between my neck and shoulder. He kisses my neck several times, with this alone makes my eyes roll. "Well I thought we could get hungry throughout the day and truthfully I couldn't decide, it all looked and sounded so good!" I practically squeal. I take a seat on the modern glass circular table with Hugo to my right and a bird's eye view of New York to my left. Taking in this magical moment I look at Hugo, wearing nothing but his black boxers paired with his perfectly chiselled body. He notices me staring and he matches my gaze, analysing me and my black pants and my balcony bra which I switched from my robe after the waiters left. With my eyes still on his bright blue eyes, I gently lift his chin away from his plate towered with food and kiss him. With our lips still attached I move to place myself on his lap my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms griping around his neck. His hand draping down my back and the other placed on my cheek. Our kiss is long, passionate and so heavenly. Until my belly rumbles, reminding me that I have a filled plate that needs to be demolished.