Chapter 6

Once consuming almost all of the breakfast, Hugo taking the credit for the empty plates. I start to spoon the remains of the other plates onto one of the unused plates. My father always taught me to never waste food, therefore to satisfy his wish I plan to give the rest of our breakfast to the kind waiters who are stood outside of our room waiting for my signal to come in and clear the breakfast. My father passed away 2 years ago from cancer. He was my best friend, my person to call with any news, big or small. I clearly relied on him so much and when he suddenly wasn't in my life anymore, I fell apart. I was selfish, I was so consumed in the sadness that was eating me alive that I didn't notice my brother fall into depression. If it wasn't for his talent with football and the places it has got him, I truly believe I would have lost the most important men in my life. This is why I value Hugo so much and the love I have for him consumes me entirely. I am so afraid to lose him or one day wake up and he is gone, like my father. I hope my dad's proud of me and my choices, he would have loved Hugo my mother always says. The way Hugo smiles after I do anything, the way he cares for people and the way he loves.

The images of my dad fade as I walk towards the door to the awaiting waiters to hand them our left overs. I never really have agreed with the things people are expected to do for people who are of the upper class or have fame, however if people treat you as normal as they can then the chance of being used or walked upon is high, as Hugo taught me after my old best friend, Lola attempted to kiss Hugo at my 19th Birthday party a few months ago. Hugo possibly over reacted and kicked her out making sure she didn't ruin my party; I mean I would have done the same eventually.

The waiters, who I came to know are called Paolo and Jamie were very grateful for our leftovers, with their smiles being contagious I walk back into my room with a grin. Hugo appears from behind the door making me jump and wiping my grin off of my face to replace it with an eviller look. "We have an hour until our stylists arrive for the Met, meet me in your bed and let me touch you secretly before the world knows I touch you" Hugo says with his fingers running through his hair. Realising the world will know about us instantly fills me with anxiety. Hugo Main fan girls will want me dead.

He spins around and begins to take those 50 steps, but probably only 20 for him, to my bed. I shake my head innocently and follow his path with a quick pace to be where he is.