Chapter 18

I hold my bikini top to my chest allowing Hugo to tie the top of it back into a bow, above my neck. Hugo then proceeds to help me stand from lying across the deck from a few minutes of intensely making out. Once we are both stood, we look at each other and share a giggle in disbelief at what we just did on the front of a yacht in the middle of the sea somewhere off the coast in LA.

The sun is setting now and we are back with Jay and Naya at the front of the boat. Jay is stood behind Naya holding her admiring the sunset, Hugo and I are doing that same, however I am sat on Hugo's lap, I notice his eyes are on me rather then the sunset. I take my eyes off the luscious orange shades that paint the sky and place a kiss on Hugo's head and he blesses me with a smile. The chef lets us know that the dinner is ready, allowing the guys to untangle their arms off of Naya and I and quickly follow the voice of the chef, as they have been complaining about being hungry for the last hour. Naya and I look to each other and laugh about the guys running away from us and to the food, we then link our arms and make our way to the table following the guys. The table is set for the four of us, with a white table cloth, Italian style plates, an array of cutlery and wine glasses. In the centre of the table are yellow roses in a small vase half filled with water. I admire the view of the beautifully layered table, until a chill catches me as wind passes through the boat. Naya and I both feel it as we are only in our small bikinis still. Hugo notices our shivers and immediately takes his large jumper off and places it in my hands. "Dude, Naya is cold get that jumper off man" Hugo says with a friendly kick to Jay. Jay then, under Hugo's instructions, repeats his actions and gives Naya his jumper. "Wow, thank you how, romantic" Naya sarcastically says as she rolls her eyes and places the jumper over her head. 

When the food comes out the smell instantly makes my mouth drool, the food matches the perfect table as the sea bass sits perfectly central on the plate under a bed of potatoes and greens. The guys eyes light up and instantaneously they pick up their forks in union and begin to eat. Throughout the meal we catch up on what each of us having been doing and about the Met gala, the robbery comes up a few times but Hugo makes sure the conversation diverts somewhere else before going into too much detail. I have told Naya all the details concerning the robbery when we were sunbathing earlier at the front of the boat and I presume Hugo has filled Jay in also, as they usually tell each other everything. "Thank you so much for preparing this Jay, the boat is beautiful and the food matches" I say whilst wiping my mouth with the corner of my napkin. "No problem, I've missed you guys, next time Hugo can host as he doesn't have to be dishing his money out to his blonde prostitute anymore" Jay says with a laugh. Naya's eyes immediately dart to Jay telling him off with her look. My eyes fall to the floor awkwardly not sure how to react. Jay has always been a joker and one who doesn't really care about the consequences of his comments or thinking about what he is saying before he says it. Hugo inhales loudly sat across from Jay, obviously not finding his comment amusing. "Bro it was a joke, I mean Paige was wild, in bed as well as at parties, man I thought she was going to die every time we went out with her, the number of drugs she'd take with alcohol. To then coming home with us, I would hear the screams and moans coming from Hugo's bedroom when they were together wow, I do not miss that" Jay says clearly amusing himself as he laughs heavily. My eyes are still to the floor uncomfortably watching my toes move, unsure of what to say. "Man shut the hell up!" Hugo yells standing to his feet from his chair, he leans across the table grabbing Jay by throat. "Hugo!" I shout, also standing to my feet and placing my hands on his shoulders to try and pull him away from Jay. Naya does the same and begins to shout at Hugo to let go trying to pull his hands away from Jays neck. "Hugo, get off him it's okay let it go" I say frustratedly yet sympathetically. Hugo releases the pressure off of Jays neck and Jay falls to the ground moving his hands to his own neck as he pants to get his breath back. Hugo then walks around the table to meet Jays weak body on the floor. I quickly chase Hugo round the table to stand next to him, my hands move to Hugo's face forcing him to look directly at me. His eyes are dampened and there is a thin layer of sweat shining across his forehead. "Hugo, look at me, calm down let's go somewhere else" I say frantically trying to distract him from the scene. He eventually looks at me and I see Hugo beginning to calm down, I gently stroke his sweat covered forehead. Whilst I am calming Hugo down, Jay regains his strength and is now stood behind Hugo. All of a sudden Jay swings for the back of Hugo's head, before I can react or warn him, Hugo stumbles to the ground. I automatically fall to my knees beside him to see if he is okay. "Jay, are you stupid? stop!" Naya screams whilst grabbing Jays waist to tare him away from Hugo. Hugo instantly gets up and begins heading towards Jay, ignoring my plea to calm down.