Chapter 8

He attached thick grey tape to my mouth paralyzing me from screaming. My hands are being tied with a thick double layered robe behind my back. The man in black moves to my ankles and repeats the same motions and ties them together. My eyes darting to my phone which he ripped out of my hand and threw to the floor on the opposite side of the bed. He turns his back to me to retrieve something from his bag, I don't take my eyes off him. I lean towards my left to try and get a glimpse of what he is fishing out of his bag, my eyes widen and the air being inhaled through my nose increases as I see a shiny object. A knife. My legs attempt to move in union trying everything in me to move away from this stranger wearing a balaclava. "Stop moving and stay still for God sake, do you want me to kill you? How tragic you die without your lover boy, he is so close, but how would he feel if he wasn't the last man to touch you" the stranger maliciously says with a chilling grin. I weep and cry so hard that it feels like from the crying alone I may pass out. A million and one things are going through my head, why me? What does he want? How am I going to get out of here?

He grips me by the throat with one hand lifting me off the ground and up against the wall, the other still firmly on the knife. I can see the outline of his muscles through the black top he is wearing and that's when I externally give up and allow my legs to stop moving. My breathing stops as he grips my throat harder, I can feel the blood in my face and head increase, my eyelids flutter constantly as I lose my vision.

I hear music from the other side of the room. My ringtone, my phone, someone is ringing me. The noise of my ringtone allows me snap back and continue the fight to keep my eyes open again. The man drops me to the ground releasing my neck, as my mouth is covered with tape it still feels like I am being strangled as the amount of oxygen I am trying to inhale through my nostrils is overwhelming. The next thing I notice is how the man is spinning along with the room, my head feels so heavy and I feel so dizzy. I try hard to focus on the all black silhouette to see him holding my phone and as I can't hear my phone ringing anymore, I expect he declined the call. My phone rings again this time the noise is closer, I attempt to open my eyes and I am matched with Hugo's name on the screen with his picture attached. He is wearing a white t shirt and black sunglasses with his hair sleeked back and a smile on his face. Seeing his face makes me cry harder as I believe he will find me dead. "Anything you want to say to your pretty boy before its too late?" the man asks me. I attempt to scream but all that comes out is a muffled moan. "be quiet you stupid cow!" the man shouts. I close my eyes to cry but before I realise, he kicks me in the stomach and I can barely breath, I am winded and gasping for my breath. The hotel room is too large for Hugo, let alone anyone to hear the man shout or abuse me. My knees as close to my chest as the tape allows them to be, I am crying in agony and in fright. The man crouches down next to me, my eyes sealed shut so I don't come face to face with my killer. "you're so beautiful you know; just how I imagined" he states whilst removing my robe from my shoulders exposing my bare chest. I open my eyes and look towards the floor noticing my phone is smashed, I then close my eyes as I know what is coming when his finger enclosed by his glove moves down my arm.