[76] The Battle Begins

Book  9
Chapter 76
The Battle Begins

 ~
~
~
~
~
~

"It's okay! It's gonna be okay, guys!!"
Oliver called out.

Everyone turned to him, scared.
"It's early. But we're all prepared. Let's kill the monsters as planned!
It's fine, we've done everything we could. Imagine, by this time tomorrow, we'll be free.
All of us. We're just going to be free a day sooner than we thought! Right? That's what's happening,"

Oliver said with a smile.

{ Oh ma lord... so calm. I could never }

"The horrid playground will be destroyed today. We humans will win. So let's not panic. We have to be calm, cool, and collected.
They're coming! Everyone, grab your weapons and take your positions!
!"
he ordered, and so, we did.

~

I was crouched with Oliver, my gun in my hands.

{ The plan... First, we take everyone to the windmill. Hide them in the secret passage. Lucas and Adam will protect them. The eleven of us will divide into four teams. Separate the demons into four.
Leuvis. Bayon. Nous and Nouma. Luce
. }

~Flashback~

"Y/n, Emma, you, and I will distract Leuvis. But we won't attack. We just have to distract him for 15 minutes. So he doesn't get near the other three groups."

~Flashback End~

Okay, guys. Bear with me, the rest of... well Book 9,the chapters will be short. 
Since your character isn't really needed for most of the scenes. 
I'm sorry T_T

Any suggestions, please comment so you guys won't be so bored reading through this!

2.15.2020
Word Count: 237