129 ] My Burden

CONTINUATION OF BOOK 15
Welcome to the Entrance

Chapter 129
My Burden

~

~

~

~

~

So...
This chapter is just what Norman does and I have nothing to put in... so....................

Here's the prologue to my next book!
Sweet Hatred
[@Setapet again, thank you for the lovely book name suggestion!)

~

~

--Prologue--

    The girl walked out of the forest, taking in the new sunlight. She was almost brought to tears by the beauty of the sky, which she hadn’t seen in so long. The girl looked around the familiar world she had learned to love yet soon had disappeared in.
    Tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes as she soon fell to the ground. The ground she had stepped on so long ago. Holding onto her torn sweater, she continued to walk along the road. The girl knew there was going to be nothing but a road for miles, but she kept on walking, hopeful to find the place she once called home. 
    She soon started to run, tears falling down her face endlessly. This must’ve been a dream. A foolish dream that she was back home. Although, it couldn’t be. This felt too real, her pain felt too real. The ache that rang in her body with every step she took was too real. It couldn’t be a silly dream. 
    No, she needed to go back. She couldn’t go home without-
The girl turned around, debating what she could do. She was already too far. She took off her sweater, wrapping it around her wounded knee and tried her best to rush back to the forest. 

    2
Going home, she could’ve gone home. Why didn’t she choose to go home? There was something more important to her back in the forest. The choice was now tearing her apart, but she was already going back. Her choice had been made now. She would find her way home again, but now she had to go back to something more important…

~

~
Yup, that's the prologue.
UwU

~

The book summary thing in back of the book:

I don't have one, I'm clueless :]

~

6.19.2020
Word Count: 350