130 ] Something to Report

CONTINUATION OF BOOK 15
Welcome to the Entrance

Chapter 130
Something to Report

~

~

~

~

Hello, guys.
So sorry for the late updates!
I've been so busy, going between my dad's house to my mom's, cleaning, making food, writing my other books.
Gosh...

I've planned on writing at night when no one can bother me, but I always end up passing out before I can.

So I'll try my best to update faster!!

~

~

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

So, for every route, I'm going to need you to put a number beside the names.
It can be any number... just not one above 3 digits!

This is important for each of the endings.
-

Norman -

Ray -

Emma -

Anna -

Gilda -

Don -

Anna -

Mujika -

Sonju -

Oliver -

Zack -

Hayato -

Gillian -

Violet -

Nigel -

~

6.

Reader's POV

I stood next to Emma, our hands linked as we were about to announce our leave.

"Sorry! But we're going to the Seven Walls!"
Emma announced, sweating slightly as she did a salute.

"?!"
"WHAAAAT?!"
"Wait a minute."
"What do you  mean?"
"But Norman said he could kill off all the demons."

"Yeah, about that..."
Emma muttered, sweatdropping as she glanced to me.

"I was trying to hold it in... but I couldn't in the end. I don't want to eradicate the demons,"
Emma said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"Eradication. Annihilation. It is the most certain and correct way, but... when you actually think about it. It'd be different if there were only bad demons.
But there are demons who live normally in the towns. Children and babies."
Emma continued.

I saw Gillian and Oliver's guilty looks, Oliver's eyes met mine but I turned away.

"If possible, I don't want to kill them... and I don't want anyone else to kill them either,"
Emma said.

"And there's the issue of if we also have to kill Mujika and Sonju,"
Ray added.

Their faces went to slight horror.

"But this is all my selfishness. I decided that I wanted to do this.
So I don't intend on getting everyone else involved. Norman also said that he's not going to stop or wait to carry out his plan. 
I don't even know if there is a way other than eradication. That's why Ray, Y/n, and I are gonna go see!"
Emma smiled. 

"I want to make the choice I won't regret. I want to choose the future,"
Emma said.

"I see," 
Lanni mumbled.