Prologue

[ I'm literally so tired of people reading this book and then going ahead and commenting negetive thoughts about how there is lack of taekook content, and for that we have authors note dear, don't skip it and then blame me for not writing it accor...

[ I'm literally so tired of people reading this book and then going ahead and commenting negetive thoughts about how there is lack of taekook content, and for that we have authors note dear, don't skip it and then blame me for not writing it according to your liking.

Of course it's not a fluff or romance genre if you are here for that I have other stories as well please read that if you want. This book is a horror mystery genre, so if you are here for an instant taekook content then I'm sorry this book doesn't provides that. But for those who likes horror and thriller you will love this book.
Thank you enjoy your reading(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠) ]

Starts here
.
.
.

I

t was a rainy night with thunderstorms a boy drenched in rain was running to find a place to hide himself from the rain while running he spot an old bungalow with a visible police tape around it which means there was some investigation going on here and no one can enter. But it was his only hope to save himself from the rain he couldn't get sick he has his collage and a job which he can't miss at any cost , without thinking he just ran towards that bungalow he stood near the door it was a pretty big house but who cares he just needed a place to hide till the rain stops he immediately called one of his friend to pick him up and he gave the address now when he saw the bungalow has a name plate written as "KIM'S"....as he was waiting for his friend he felt really cold and get really creepy vibes from that house but he just shook the thought cause he was already drenched in rain obviously he would feel cold , but then he felt like someone was watching him then he started to stare at the house watching it carefully suddenly there was a electric lightning in the sky and it reflected to a shadow standing in the window with red glowing eyes staring right at the boy

the boy felt shiver and he just froze there trying to figure out what did he just saw as it was raining it was difficult to figure it out suddenly he heard a car honk and realized his friend is here without saying a word he just sit in the car and...

the boy felt shiver and he just froze there trying to figure out what did he just saw as it was raining it was difficult to figure it out suddenly he heard a car honk and realized his friend is here without saying a word he just sit in the car and went away thinking his mind was playing tricks as he was sure he is having a fever , oblivious of the fact that indeed there was someone or something on the window watching him with a creepy smile on his face with his red eyes and then he started whistling a certain tune.

_________________________________________

Coming soon☠️☠️
Turn your theme to black

The photos and videos are not mine all rights to the respective owners .

This story is originally mine ©kimselaa. The characters in this story are just for entertainment purpose, I respect all of them equally.

This story contains mature content like
Angst
Blood
Killing
Abuse
Smut
Ghost pictures etc.

Lastly ignore my grammatical mistakes English is not my first language. And it's my first story so I don't know how this will turn out.

Edit : I would suggest you all to read this like a series, like it's not possible for taekook to meet instantly jumping out of the story, I can't directly do that, some of you say that they are here for taekook so please go according to the story then you will love this story .
Author nim-
Kim Sela