Just Look at me

The next day jungkook and jimin finished off their work as soon as possible , got ready and left the house . They all promised to meet outside the Lotte world park .

Hoseok and Namjoon were the first one to reach there .

"You guys are late " Namjoon said .

"Where's yoongi " hoseok pointed

"What isn't he with you all "

"No he said he will come by himself " jimin replied

" Maybe he might be sleeping at his home "

As jungkook said that he got  hit on his head .

"Hey-" he turned around and quietly shut his mouth.

"Yah bunny what were were saying "

"Oh yoongi hyung , nothing I was just wondering maybe "

He gave him a death stare .

"Come on you two stop,  don't start here " jimin said pushing them both .

"Ah yoongi you brought Irene with you " hoseok said

"Yeah do you have a problem in that "

"What Irene "

Jungkook look behind and saw a scared Irene standing there quietly . As if she was scared of something or someone .

This morning Irene called yoongi and told him that she had a bad dream and wants him to stay with her but he took her here to make her feel better .
She didn't wanted to come but he insisted so she got ready just for yoongi .

"Why are you standing there Irene come here " Namjoon called her .

"It's good to see you after so long "

" Yeah it's been long , I missed you all " she replied

"Hey Irene just a reminder that your boyfriend is right here " jungkook said irritatedly that his girlfriend didn't noticed him .

"Hehe I know "

Hoseok went towards Taehyung and introduced him to her .

"Irene this is Taehyung my friend I mean our friend and Taehyung this is Irene jungkook's girlfriend "

"Yah she is my cousin first ,why don't you introduce her as my sister " yoongi shouted .

"I-i know her " Taehyung replied.

"What you know how "

"Actually me and Taehyung have met at jungkook's house but it wasn't a good introduction and as well Taehyung I want to apologize for my behaviour that day , I wasn't in my right mind please forgive me " Irene said .

"It's ok "

"S-so friends "

"Y-yeah "

"Come on guys we have already wasted our time here let's go " jimin said .