Marked

The next day jimin woke up and found the bed empty beside him , the door opened and yoongi came with breakfast for jimin.

"Good morning babe " He said entering.

"Good morning "

"Did you sleep well "

"Yeah it was the best sleep I got this week " Yoongi smiled.
"Ah yoongi yesterday you were telling me
something about jungkook was is it "

"I'll tell you everything but first you are going to explain yourself "

"Ok I'll but promise me you won't lose your temper "

"I promise now tell "

Jimin explained to yoongi that how he saw the change of behavior in taehyung and how he is totally obsessed with jungkook that he threatened him to stay away. Yoongi was losing his control his anger was rising by every word his boyfriend was explaining. But its not the right time to show his anger his boyfriend needs him right now.

"He even blackmailed me that if I don't leave then he will kill you too " Jimin said and cried on his boyfriends shoulder.

"Shh baby don't worry he can't "

"No you don't know he is a killer he killed Nancy who was the receptionist at the clinic, that's the reason why he came to live with us he did that purposely "

"What " Yoongi asked not believing it.

"Now tell me how is jungkook , what happened to him "

"I-i "

The moment he explained about what he saw in jungkook's apartment jimin broke down in tears.

"I knew I shouldn't have left jungkook in that devils hands but what can I do I can't get your life in danger yoongi "

"We must report it to the police as soon as possible"

"No you don't understand I don't think it's normal for any human to make a demonic voice and change their eye color "

"What are you trying to say " Yoongi asked confusingly

"I think taehyung is possessed " Jimin whispered.

"What I don't believe in such things "

"If only you have seen those things which I have experienced "

"So what are gonna do about it call the priest or something "

"Maybe we have to do something "

"Jimin it's ridiculous we can't just go and say hey taehyung we think you are possessed so here's the priest who will help you get back normal "

"Yoongi I'm serious "

"Jiminie I think you need a break from all these just don't think about it so much and come to Seoul with me "

"No please I can't taehyung will"

"Nothing will happen you'll stay with me I'll protect you ok "

"Okay "

"Hmm good"
* and taehyung be ready I'm not gonna leave you for what you made my baby go through, you'll pay for it *

_________________________________________

Irene was sitting in her room writing lyrics, she loves to write song lyrics. She opened her bag to search for her pen but instead got the letter which she picked up when she met that stranger who ran away.

"Oh I totally forgot about it, I must return to the owner but now it's too late "She turned the letter and opened it slowly to read.