love me the same

Jungkook woke up and saw Taehyung watching him with pure adoration he blushed under his gaze .

"Good morning taehungie "

"Good morning baby "

"I'm not a baby I'm just 2 years younger than you "

"But for me you are my baby "

Jungkook was gonna get up but Taehyung stopped him and rolled him in the blanket and cuddled him . He sweetly kissed all over his face making jungkook a blushing mess .

"What are you doing "

"Kissing my baby "

"Stop it " he said giggling " Taehyung you have changed a lot "

"Really , in a good way or a bad "

"Hmm , first you use to be very shy and cute but now you are more like an adult and always babying me"

"What to do you are so so adorable "

"Ok enough now let's get up "

After sometime jungkook went to jimin's room to wake him up . But he wasn't there in fact some of his belongings were missing.

"That's strange , where's jimin hyung ? Taehyung?"

"Jimin , he went to Busan " Taehyung replied .

"Busan , why so suddenly he didn't said me anything about it "

"Actually he got a call from his home so he left immediately "

"Okk , I'll call him and scold him for not informing me , how could he just leave me "

"It's ok baby , don't disturb him he might be with his family "

"I guess you are right , I'll try later "

Taehyung was not liking the way  jungkook was taking so interest in jimin .

They both had breakfast and cleaned the house together . At afternoon both were watching a movie while eating popcorn cuddling in blanket .

Jungkook's full attention was on TV but Taehyung was watching jungkook the whole time . He was watching how he licks his rosy lips every time he eats , his big eyes looks shinier and how small he looks in his oversized sweater .

Jungkook seems to notice that Taehyung was looking at him so he turned towards him .

"Taehyung are you ok "

"Can I kiss you please "

"W-what " he asked shockingly.

Taehyung pulled him closer by his waist .

"Please let me taste you babyyy " he said seductively bitting his ears lobe . Jungkook whined and closed his eyes totally surrendering himself to Taehyung .

Taehyung smashed his lips tasting his red rosy lips , jungkook replied to his kiss hungrily . He pulled him on his laps and caress his thighs spanking them jungkook moaned in the kiss . Jungkook bit Taehyung's lower lips and pull them seductively . He went down marking Taehyung's neck earning deep groans from him .

Both feeling hot and tight , jungkook can't resist anymore . Taehyung is like a drug to him . He pulled jungkook again and kissed his lips passionately his hands went under jungkook's sweater and brushed over his hard nipples . Jungkook moaned loudly and Taehyung enter his tongue in his mouth tasting every corner . They pull out for air and Taehyung looked at him deeply in his eyes .

"Are you ready baby "

Jungkook shyly nodded yes . Taehyung grabbed his ass harshly .

"I can't hear you "