The Truth

Everyone in the room went silent, the atmosphere was cool which sent shiver down everyone's spines. Hoseok was quite for a second.

"That night it was taehyung's birthday everyone was busy in preparation, the thought of that maid was long forgotten everyone was happy for their young masters birthday. I was sitting in the basement with taehyung deep down in the dark far away from the preparation. I took out the ouija board trying to summon up the spirit of the maid.

*flashback ~~~~~

"Is there anyone else here around us "
Hoseok said keeping his finger on the board while a small taehyung was watching him confusingly he was scared and didn't understood what his hyung is trying to do.

"Hyung what are you doing I'm scared " Taehyung said softly.

"Shh tae bear calm down hyung is there with you ok " Hoseok assured him and taehyung nodded.

"Give us a sign if you are here " Suddenly the object on the board moved towards yes.

"Was it you hyung " Taehyung asked , hoseok gulped but tried to stay calm

"No let's try asking something else , do we know you who are you? "

The object again moved towards yes. Hoseok started sweating cold sweats

"A-are you, is it you Taeyeon noona? "

And yet again it moved towards yes hoseok eyes widen in surprise.

"Tae we did it you saw we found your mom the "

"What are you talking about hyung my mom is upstairs "

"No she is here Taeyeon noona she is your real mom and she is here " He was very happy.

"Is there something you want noona "
"Yes? noona I'll do everything for you please come back I'll be the good boy like you asked for and I'll never disturb other workers again I miss you so much please come back " Hoseok was the one who was loved and cared by Taeyeon. He was very attached to her.

"Hyung, hyung who are you talking you, you are scaring me please take me back to mommy. "

Suddenly the objects started moving very fast on the letters making a sentence.

I
W
A
N
T
T
A
E
H
Y
U
N
G

With that the small window in the basement broke and lights got cut off. It was pitch black.

"Tae, taehyung where are you Tae " Hoseok tried to search him in the dark. The door opened and some worker came down to fix the main switch and that's when they saw taehyung fainted on the floor and hoseok with a ouija board.

When hoseok's mom saw him like that she got very angry . She beat him and locked him in their room. She went down and picked up taehyung and took him in a different room. In evening taehyung opened his eyes and everything started cheering for their young master. He was dressed nicely and they took him upstairs to their terrace. Taehyung had a blank face all this time.

Soon the party started everyone was enjoying and celebrating and hoseok was still locked in the room. He was sitting near the door he has been banging the door but got no response.

"Guess everyone already went upstairs, that's not fare even I want to celebrate taehyung's birthday PLEASE SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR " He said kicking the door and again sat down. He heard someone's footsteps in the passage.

"Is someone still here but the party has already started " The footsteps was getting near and near hoseok got scared and quickly hid himself under the bed.
The door opened and he saw a person entering the room only their legs was visible. Thin pale legs and a bit of mud was covered on it , the pair of legs walked inside the room hoseok closed his eyes shut the legs walked towards the bed and stopped. Hoseok opened his one eye to look that the person had turned his heels and walked out of the room. He released the breath that he was holding all this time.