Secret

Jungkook checked the boy's pulse and shockingly he was alive but unconscious because of starvation and lack of sunlight. He was so thin that his bones were visible ,his hair long and his skin was a bit dark .

"You think it's Kim Taehyung ?" Jungkook asked .

"N-no that's not possible maybe he is just another guy" . hoseok said

"Guys I think better than playing guess the boy we must take him out of this haunted place because I'm not gonna stay here any longer , and I'm too scared to go alone . " Jimin said whispering the last part .

"Yeah let's take him out and then think of what to do " hoseok said .

They all somehow managed to break the chains and picked the unconscious boy carefully .

"Holy shit I can feel his bones in my hands , how is he even alive , jungkook are you sure you checked his pulses right what if he is-  " jimin said freaking out .

"Shut up chim he is totally alive and breathing " jungkook said

"Ok But what if-"

"Jimin shut up before I punch some senses in you dumb brain .
hoseok said getting irritated.

As they made out their other friends surrounded them.

"Omg who is this ?" Irene asked

"A boy " jimin said and laughed but everyone ignored him .

"You mean this guy was in there all this time , " namjoon asked .

Yes , but we don't know anything  about him . " jungkook said

"Other than the fact that he is a boy " jimin again said laughing in himself .

Everyone gave him a death stare .

"Ah Jimin is very no fun " hoseok said

"Jimin " namjoon called him

"Yeah "

"You got no jams " and Everyone started laughing on him .

"You all are meany you didn't laugh at my jokes " he pouted

They made the boy lay down in the car and then think of a solution .

"Now the main thing is who is this guy , jungkook you know something " namjoon said .

"I don't know actually when I saw him the last time he was chained in that bed and I thought to rescue him one day , without thinking of how he get there and by whom he was kept as a hostage" jungkook explained.

"Hmm ..
You hoseok do you think of someone who use to come in this house , cause we can't admit him in the hospital without knowing about him . " Namjoon said .

"Guys I'm not sure but I think that h-he is my childhood friend t-the one that disappeared many years ago " hoseok said nervously not sure if he is right or not .

Everyone was shocked to hear that expect Irene she didn't knew about hoseok's friend so she was confused.

"Is it possible for a boy to disappear and be alive after so many years " jimin said .

"Who are you all talking about " she asked

"KIM TAEHYUNG "jungkook said

"W-what Kim Taehyung t-the son of Kim Taemin is alive , guys it's a great discovery , he w-was your friend oppa" Irene asked after knowing the new fact .