The Kim's (part 2)

"Let's start from the very beginning " hoseok said

"Ok"

"So that day when I asked Taehyung to play with me , he was very excited . He was like a person who is really very friendly but I don't know why he didn't have friends . When we got close to each other he invited me to his house . His house was very big and I guess that was the reason why he felt so alone "

" What about his parents ? Didn't they loved him ?" Jungkook asked

"Well let's say his parents were not the best parents but they were fine  and their personal relationship was really toxic they always use to fight with each other , and Mrs Kim she always goes out with her friends and come late at nights and threatened him for not saying it to his dad . Before leaving she always use to give him money,
"But she didn't knew Taehyung didn't wanted money he needed love parents love "

"So there was no one to take care of him " jungkook said

"The Kim's" they were very wired like they hide many secrets and didn't let me and Taehyung stay alone so he couldn't tell me most of the things , he had been raised by maids. "

"Oh I could imagine how it must feel to be raised by maids , they must be abusive"

"Maybe , but he was very much loved by a maid I don't remember her name but she use to looked at Taehyung very desperately , who loved him but she wasn't allowed to be near Taehyung "

"That's wired , well what about his school life " 

"Not good even there he was homeschooled "

"What! But why ?"

"His parents send him to a normal school but then he started getting bullied by the boys , so they thought to make him study at his home "

"I feel so bad for him . It feels like that boy never experienced love "

"Yeah , he even told me why he didn't have friends, he said that his neighbours use to call him freak , or abnormal just because he never showed his emotions and always stay quiet. He even said that he knew that he was adopted but didn't told his parents"

"Kim Taehyung! The only son of Kim Taemin was adopted!!! "

"Yes he was "

"I wonder where he would be right now , is he even alive ,why do I feel so bad for him my heart hurts hearing so much about him . I wish I could save you Taehyung.  "
Jungkook thought

" We don't even know if he is even alive or not " hoseok said in his sad voice .

" Hyung thanks for helping me I would be taking my leave now , I have to get to my work also "

" Ok jungkook if you have anything that you want to ask you can come here anytime" he smiled .

"Thank you I will " jungkook replied . With that he left for his work

______________________________________
At the café

Jungkook mind was clouded by Taehyung. He didn't know the man, never met him and yet he feels so bad for him as if he wanted to help him,  but how .

"Excuse me ? Excuse me "

Jungkook came back from his daydream and realized what he did .

"Finally , I have been calling you since so long "

"I'm sorry sir "

"It's ok but now can you bring my order "

"Jungkook looked confused he already brought him so what's he is asking for "