True Feelings

It's been 2 days jungkook has been in the hospital . Irene was taking care of him but even she has to attend her classes so jungkook is completely alone in the morning.

Jimin was working very hard to pay the bills of the hospitals on time , and jungkook was very guilty because of that . He can't see his hyung working day and night just because of his stupidity.

He use to study his notes in his free time , Irene has been bringing him notes for every subject . And once again he started getting dreams ,now he was sure that whenever he goes around that house he start getting nightmares about it . But this time it wasn't those red eyes , it was a woman in the window . He didn't remember that much after that incident but he knows it's something has to do with that house.

He started writing , he brought a book from Irene and started writing whatever he remembers or he sees in that dream .

On the other hand Irene was getting bullied in her collage , someone spread the news about her visiting jungkook it was because jungkook asked her to give his leave application to the principal and someone overheard her .

Now people think that she is trying to get close to jungkook cause everyone knew that she has a crush on  jungkook except him . She has been hearing words like 'slut ' , 'hoe' ,'whore ' almost from every girl but she just ignored them and didn't told jungkook about anything.

_______________________________________

Irene came to visit jungkook after her lectures

"Hey jungkook " she said as she enters .

"Oh Irene I have been waiting for you " jungkook replied happily hiding his blushing face .

"Really , how are you "

"I'm fine they examined me ,then gave me painkillers and told me to rest , from then I'm just laying here I'm so bored please take me out Irene I think I will go crazy if I stay here for one more hour" jungkook pleaded

"But jungkook you said they told you to rest so how can I take you out , you must res-"

"Please take me out or else I will run away from here " he said pouting .