New Start

Jungkook ordered a cab meanwhile Eunwoo explained everything to jungkook and told him to take special care of him . He was shocked to hear about Nancy and he thanked God that Taehyung was safe . He gave Taehyung's medicines to him and told him to inform if something happens to Taehyung .          

Soon the cab arrived and he took Taehyung with him along with his  belongings. Jin had brought him many clothes and necessities . He did it all by himself without charging for it as he knew how the condition of other boys are going and he actually like Taehyung , at first Taehyung was just his patient in which he took interest to study about him but now he was like his little brother so he use to buy him many things .

Jungkook sat on the passenger seat and Taehyung sat behind . He called jimin and informed him about the situation he was surprised to hear the sudden stay of Taehyung in their house but then he understood that someday he has to live somewhere so he agreed .He thought to inform Namjoon later when he meets him personally as he might be busy at this time .

Taehyung was looking at his surrounding like a lost puppy . He was always kept in a room without anyone's interaction as he was too scared to meet anyone except his doctors or the staff members , Jin was too busy to take him out somewhere and sometimes Eunwoo use to take him to the nearby park so he was very excited about seeing the outside world after a long time .

He was looking from the window how children's are playing , people are shopping in the market , teenagers are enjoying , families with children

He was looking from the window how children's are playing , people are shopping in the market , teenagers are enjoying , families with children .
It all made him happy and smile wasn't leaving his face .

Jungkook was watching him and felt bad that how surprised he was to look at all these things  , the things that are common for everyone were so new for him

Jungkook was watching him and felt bad that how surprised he was to look at all these things  , the things that are common for everyone were so new for him . He felt the need to protect him and show him all the beautiful things in the world that could make his smile bigger . Seeing his boxy smile he realised that video , it was sure that the small boy and Taehyung has the same smile .

After a while they reached to his apartment as jungkook purposely took the long route to his home so that Taehyung can enjoy the scenery , And who was the driver to say anything when he was getting more fair . Jungkook carried his belongings .