Possessed boy

Double update 💜💜🥳🥳🥳

1 month has passed by Taehyung's exorcism and his death many thing happened in this month. Joshua has been dismissed from his position of a priest as a penalty for the illegal exorcism and got under the bars for 3 years. Jungkook had the case of murdering Jin but according to the doctors he was not in his right state of mind and need medical assistance so he was admitted in the hospital rather than being in jail. Hoseok suicide the same night taehyung died from the fear of being in jail that's what the police said, no one knows exactly what happened to him or was it really a suicide?

Jimin and yoongi were found guilty and were free to go. They both left Seoul forever to stay in busan for the rest of their life. That city itself gives them nightmares of those days which they never want to experience ever again. Namjoon apologise for not knowing what his friends went through but now it was too late everyone parted and took their own path.

Irene was the one who always checks up on jungkook in the hospital. He usually have sessions with therapist or psychiatrist and yet they couldn't remove taehyung out of his head. That night when jungkook woke up he didn't remembered anything from the past 2 months. But since that day he claims that he hears and sometimes See's taehyung.

It was one of those days when jungkook came back to his room after a long session. He is tired of this life tired of getting questioned all the time. He even met his family after a long time and yet there's something missing. He can't find happiness in anything , he himself doesn't knows what does he wants. He is finally out of that nightmare  , his family and Irene is always beside him yet he feels lonely. There are days when he feels cold yearning for someone's warmth, he cries in himself and didn't knew why , even his therapist were getting tired of it now.

He went out of his room and took the stairs. He reached the terrace of the hospital he closed his eyes and when he opened them he saw taehyung in front of him.

"Come with me jungkook I have finally came to take you with me as I promised the winter has ended come to me so I'll take you to my paradise.""

Jungkook eyes grew darker he didn't knew what comes in his mind but he felt a familiar feeling inside him.

"Even in my dreams we search for each other, I just want to hold you, your gaze capture my heart " Jungkook replied

"Our love is endless as long as you are with me I don't need anything our journey begins now, let's make our own star "

"Be my eyes and show me your world " He unconsciously walked towards the the stairs and jumped from it.

As he was falling he felt someone from behind, taehyung was holding him and closed his eyes from one hand

"Close your eyes dear we are almost there "

Jungkook's body landed on the floor all he felt was pain his body got smashed into pieces due to the force.

"Welcome to my world jungkook now no one can apart us from each other "

Taehyung said and jungkook died on the spot right on 30 December  taehyung's birthday the same day Kim's family died .

The nurse nearby screamed in fear and called the doctors.

_________________________________________

Jin young was sitting in his office he still couldn't erase those memories of those nights every after the case was closed he can hear those horrifying screams. Even though he and IU promised not to talk about it every again ,But here he was in front of his laptop with all the report and things hoseok said to him and what he witness that night. He thought for a moment and started writing with a title
"Possessed boy " .

_________________________________________

Hello lovely readers this book has finally come to an end thank you all so much for reading this book . Even though this was my first book and I'm not so sure about it still you all supported me thank you borahae 💜

Don't miss out the Possessed boy cast red carpet . Once again thank you all for reading this book and for 4k reads. Let's meet in my next story.