No more

Jungkook got up from where he was sitting, he was angry at himself that he couldn't stand up for himself or stop taehyung . He walked in his room and started packing his clothes hurriedly. He just picked up whatever he can find. Taehyung came from behind frowning at his actions.

"What are you trying to do" Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"Trying to run away from this situation, from myself from YOU!!! "

"Stop this nonsense you are not going anywhere " Taehyung said and grabbed his hands stopping him.

"Leave my hand , I want sometime alone free from this mess I want to find myself I have lost my true identity I can't understand what's going on with me "

"Jungkook you are just confused about your feelings, you don't have to think so much about it and why are you thinking about that bitch who left you for another guy she is just a slut ju-"

"SHUT UP!! Don't you dare to call Irene that you understand I love her "

"Jungkook just go wherever you want to but if I found you again with that girl you really don't want to know what I will do to you "

"Keep saying that I will do whatever I want this is my life and you got no right to interfere in it "

"Think about it jungkook I'm not joking "

Jungkook ignored him and went outside slamming the door. Taehyung looked at the door angrily.

"I'm keeping a watch on you jungkook, you can't escape from me"

_________________________________________
Yoongi's home.

"Irene don't cry let's go I'm going to that fuckers house and knock some senses in his dumb brain , how dare he break my sisters heart till now I forgave him just because of jimin but I won't leave him this time "

"Oppa wait it's not the right time "

"What you mean not the right time can't you see we have lost the perfect time that's why we have to face this day "

"Please oppa I listened to you last time please listen to me this time and wait "

"Whatever but I'm not gonna leave him "

"Well what happened today when you went to the police station " Irene asked about yoongi's visit to the police station.

"Oh that yeah I totally forgot about that I met officer jinyoung and filed a missing report about jimin, he told me to call his parents just to confirm that he is in busan but I guess they blocked me and that's when I felt something fishy . "

"So now what are you going to do "

"I'm going to busan to find jimin "

"But how will you-"

"Don't worry his parents know me and I know the way too "

"If that's so then best of luck "

"Thanks and you will stay at your home don't go anywhere specially at jungkook's apartment we will solve that matter together when I'll come back ok "

"Yes oppa "

_________________________________________

Jungkook was wandering on the streets don't know where to go he was feeling very lonely without jimin he thought to ask to his ex boss for some help so he went towards the cafe where he use to work . On his way he felt someone following him but he didn't paid much attention to it.