It follows

Jungkook reached Irene's house as he rang the door bell a very excited Irene came running to open the door . Before he could say anything she kissed him and pulled him inside her house .

"Happy anniversary to you too babe " jungkook chuckled and pecked her again . Just after that Irene's mom came from the kitchen .

"Oh my jungkook woah you are looking very handsome " her mom said

"Thanks Mrs Min "

"Oh dear just call me mom , you know Irene has being disturbing me the whole day she was confused about what to wear I hope you like her outfit "

"Mom don't say that " Irene said.

"Hmm...although she looks good everyday but this dress really makes her look more stunning " jungkook said checking her out .

"How sweet of you..., So where are you guys going " her mom said.

"Actually it's nothing special as it's just our first month anniversary so we both have decided to go to the amusement park , to be honest Irene forced me into it " jungkook said and Irene pinched his hand.

"Ouch what did I do you were the one whining about it weren't you " he said and she started pinching him more . Irene's mom just looked at them and smiled .

"Ok mom we are leaving , we will be back by 10 bye inform dad also " Irene said literally dragging him .

"Bye take care and have fun " her mom shouted from inside.

She pulled jungkook out of her house before her mom and her boyfriend could troll her more .

Then they took a cab till there .

"Sometimes I feel that you are my mom's son and I'm a stranger " Irene said starting the conversation and jungkook just smirked .

"Seriously she always compare you to me like how she wants to adopt you and all stuffs but I'm like eww I don't want my boyfriend to be my future brother "

"Well if I think of it I really wanna be her son " he replied casually.

"What" she asked shockingly .

"More particularly her son in law "

"Shut up you have been so cheesy now a days what's up with you huh ?"

"I don't know maybe it's your love "

They both smiled looking at each other .

"Stupid bunny "

_______________________________________

As they reached there Irene pulled him to a shop they both buy matching headbands

As they reached there Irene pulled him to a shop they both buy matching headbands. And played many games .

"Jungkook let's go to that ride " Irene pulled him everywhere . And Jungkook was just looking at her  lovingly .