The unsolved mystery

After working the whole week finally it was a day off from work for jungkook , after ending his last lecture at college he thought rather than going home just to stroll around to fresh his mind . He came across a park he sat there and think about all the things that happened to him in this past few weeks .

He felt someone's presence beside him when he looked up he saw his classmate Min Irene sitting there .

(You all can assume her as y/n also if you want to )

" Hey jungkook "

" Hii Irene when did you came here "

" I always come here at this time but I have never seen you here before "

" Yeah actually I was just strolling around when I saw this park so I thought to just relax here for a minute "

" Oh.... "
They both were sitting in a comfortable silence hearing children play, birds chirping lightly wind blowing . When Irene thought to started the conversation .

"Well I wanted to ask you something I know you might don't like this but can I ask why you didn't uploaded any video this whole month"

Jungkook took a deep breath he felt bad don't know how to answer her

" You know , you don't have to answer it if you don't want to but remember no matter what I will always support you no matter how many people will post hate comments on you I will be your number one fan and will always protect you " she said while blushing

Jungkook just smiled he really like how supportive fans he got and what did he do for them . Didn't post for a whole month .

"Thanks Irene I really appreciate your support but I guess I don't deserve it "

"Why are you talking like that did something happened , you know you can talk to me about it..... Only if you want " jungkook saw how truly concerned she looks and felt butterflies , he liked that beside jimin there was someone who truly cared for him . He don't know but he felt comfortable around her , he felt as if he can talk to her .

"I don't know where to start but lately there has been too much going on with me , and I will be uploading a new video very soon but I need time to mentally prepared myself for it . Cause this time I'm going to do something which I have never done before , that's why I'm a bit stressful "

" Did you just-"

"Yes Irene  I gave a teaser of my new video " he said winking at her , now she was blushing

"B-but why m-me "

"Cause I trust you , I know you wouldn't leak it . I know you won't "

This time Irene  was a blushing mess

" Thanks , thanks for trusting me . I won't break your trust but please whatever you are doing please be careful "

"Don't worry nothing will happen to me " he said while lifting her chin playfully . He got up ready to leave . The sunset showed perfect blush on her face .