Move in

Irene's eyes widened seeing Taehyung right in front of her . Her breath hitched as he came closer and pecked her forehead and patted her head .

"I have to wait for the right time , We'll meet soon " he whispered and Irene woke up panting. She turned on the lights and look around the room .

"Was that a dream " she talked to herself and later she drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________

The next morning of Jin's clinic started with a loud scream from Taehyung's room . The janitor screamed and puked the moment she entered Taehyung room after seeing the horrifying scene in front of her .

Other workers ran towards her and they were also terrified as that lady . Soon Eunwoo arrived and was shocked to see Nancy's dead body , he was standing there in shock . He quickly called Jin and informed him about the situation . Jin was shocked too he couldn't accept the fact that Nancy a hardworking girl in his clinic died no she was murdered , and the most shocking part was not even a robbery ever took place in his clinic ever before . Without wasting time he quickly dressed up and left his house .

_______________________________________
At the clinic

As Eunwoo entered the room he saw  Taehyung curled up on his bed shaking in fear .

He went towards him and embraced him in a hug , Taehyung was shivering he was too scared . Eunwoo took him to another room and gave him sleeping drugs . Soon Taehyung slept and Jin arrived .

"Eunwoo what happened to Taehyung , how is he ?" Jin asked rushing towards him .

"He is fine Dr he is very scared I made him sleep for now . "

"Ok , did you informed the police "

"Yes I did they are on their way "

"I, I still can't believe , such an horrifying incident never happened in my clinic and that too Nancy!  why "

Jin was too much stressed . He loved all his employes and even they did their work with dedication and loyalty , and removing them from work was the last thing he would ever do .

"It's ok Dr we all are very shocked and sad by hearing Nancy's death she doesn't deserved this

"It's ok Dr we all are very shocked and sad by hearing Nancy's death she doesn't deserved this . But for now you have to be strong and give a statement to the police so that we can find her murderer ."

"Hmm let's go "

The police arrived at the place of incident and the experts and photographer start doing their job .

"Good morning Dr Kim I'm officer Park , Park Jinyoung .