Friends ?

After some day everything was going normal just the way it was , even jimin came back that night he was actually happy that somehow he convinced his friend to stop making videos and live a normal life , totally oblivious of that fact what jungkook has in his mind and what he was going to do .

For jungkook it was boring as hell at morning going to college then straight to work at the café and at night too tired,so he just sleeps . Now jimin was noticing everything and understood that his friend is having a hard time but at least he stopped getting those dreams maybe or maybe not it was a good choice.

He thought to take jungkook out and let him meet his friends , try to make him socialize so he could divert his mind elsewhere , and now here they are at the restaurant to meet jimin's friends . As for jungkook he don't mind hanging out with people but he is just not good at making friends or showing his emotions so he just try to make the necessary conversation .

"Did you call him ? When he is gonna come ?" Jimin asked

" Actually he said he couldn't make it today cause recently he has been working on a music and he don't want to leave it until it's finished " his friend said

Jimin sighed

" He even apologize for not showing up at the last moment and said he will meet your roommate some other day "

" Ah yoongi always does this , guess he loves his music more than us " jimin said angrily .

" It's ok hyung it's not his fault , and even I don't want your friends to leave their work just to meet me " jungkook said

" No jungkook it's not like that we all planned to meet this day so it's fine , don't feel guilty about it . By the way my name is hoseok, nice to meet you"

" Thanks hoseok hyung , nice to meet you too " jungkook replied

"Hey guys , sorry I am late I was stuck in traffic on my way here "

" It's ok hyung at least you show up not like yoongi who just betrayed us " jimin said annoyingly

" You must be jungkook right , jimin's roommate" the newly entered guy asked

"Yes I'm jungkook "

"Ah nice to meet you my name is Namjoon"

"Nice to meet you too "

" If you guys have done with your introduction so can we please order our food " jimin said

"Yeah sure "

_______________________________________

After sometime their lunch arrived they started eating while eating they were talking and laughing about random things and jungkook wouldn't lie he actually enjoyed their company but still he can't say that they are his friends are they ?

While talking hoseok saw how quit jungkook was so he tried talking to him

"Hey jungkook tell us about yourself" he asked

" Well I'm 20 years old , I'm a collage student , and I work as a part time job in a cafe "

"Woah it's really nice to see people who still balance their study and work, you are really hardworking " namjoon appreciated jungkook

"Do you have any hobby " hoseok asked

"Yeah I like dancing , drawing and video games . "

"Really you know I'm a dance instructor at the hope studio , if you are interested check it out someday . It would be fun to have you there "