Missing

After the treatment when Taehyung's heath got stable Jin took him to his own clinic to personally take care of him .He was kept in the observation room to check his mental health and iq specially for his physical strength .

Jin was taking note of every activity ,  and as he thought Taehyung couldn't stand on his own , being chained for years made his bones and muscles weak , he couldn't eat on his own or read anything his condition was worst than he thought

Jin was taking note of every activity ,  and as he thought Taehyung couldn't stand on his own , being chained for years made his bones and muscles weak , he couldn't eat on his own or read anything his condition was worst than he thought . But Jin took that as a challenge to help Taehyung for a normal life .

After keeping him there for one week he thought that it was time to have a talk with him . He called him and his assistant doctors help Taehyung to walk and brought him in Jin's office . They sat him on the chair and left them to talk . Taehyung was looking at the room with his big eyes like a lost child .

"Hello Taehyung " Jin said and raised his hand expecting a handshake .

Taehyung just looked at him and then his hand .

"Nevermind , so do you know your name . " Jin asked

He just nodded as yes .

"Do you understand me , my language "
Taehyung again nodded yes .

"Can you speak , anything ?"

He nodded his head as no .

"It's fine I will help you " he smiled at him and wrote something in his book . He didn't ask him anything about how was he there for all this time or was he kidnapped by someone.

"Ok Taehyung I want you to take a look at this just give me a signal if you can understand what is written " he gave him a paper with a story in very easy wordings for children.

Taehyung looked at the paper very carefully and furrowed his eyebrows . Jin can say that he was getting confused .

Taehyung then looked at Jin then back at paper after few seconds Jin saw the paper getting wet as he look up he saw Taehyung was crying he got scared and hugged him .

"Don't worry Taehyung it's ok if you can't read it , you don't have to pressurise your brain I'm there for you , I will teach you "

Taehyung pulled out his pinky finger , Jin looked at him confusingly but understood and matched his pinky finger.

"I promise you Taehyung that you can do everything you want that's why I'm here to help you ok "he said giving him a warm smile . He understood that Taehyung was a boy with a body of an adult but his mindset was as of a 6 years old child. Jin wiped his tears and gave him water .

" For now you can go , when do you want me to start our session . "

Taehyung looked at him as if he was scared .

"Don't worry We will play learn and enjoy , it would be fun full of activities and puzzles ." Taehyung smiled a little

"So how about tomorrow is it ok with you " he nodded yes "ok I will meet you tomorrow at 10am . Now give me a big smile " at first he hesitate but when Jin tickled him he gave him his big boxy smile .