Love or Lust

15 November 10:30 am .

Irene was cooking meanwhile jimin was worried sick for jungkook, he hasn't said anything since morning maybe he is still sleeping. Once Irene finished cooking jimin thought to take some for jungkook so he unlocked the door and went inside.

"Jungkookie are you sleeping " Jimin said softly.

The moment he step inside jungkook hit jimin with a lamp kept in the room.

"Ahhhhhhh j-jungkook nooo" Jimin groaned in pain holding his head. Jungkook took the fork from the plate and tried cutting the rope which was tied to his leg. It didn't took long for the rope to cut down from jungkook's leg and now he was free.

"Noo Irene stop him don't let him go " Jimin said still on the floor.

Jungkook came in front of Irene.

"Jungkook please listen to me and go inside"

"Fuck yourself bitch " He said pushing Irene and ran out of the door.

"Jimin oppa are you okay "

"I'm fine can you please get me my phone I have to inform yoongi about it "

_________________________________________

Yoongi was frozen on his spot even Yumi didn't came today.

"What did jimin said? " Jin asked with a worried expression.

"Jungkook "

"Jungkook what, what happened to him "jin asked shaking him

" He ran away "

"Whatttt"

Taehyung started laughing loudly he looked towards them with a smirk on his face. Joshua went towards him and recited some prayers while sprinkling holy water on taehyung. He tossed and turned he tried to break the chains with full force.

Jin ran towards his side and hold taehyung's hands tightly, he gave a smirk and Jin's eyes widen.

"Yoongi get away from there now " As yoongi turned he saw a wooden cabinet fall just beside him. Taehyung screamed his lungs out when a faint sound of someone's footsteps echoed in the room.

There stood jungkook panting his eyes filled with anger and hatred , he charged towards yoongi and knocked him down.

He turned towards Jin and Joshua who didn't moved an inches and continued reciting when jungkook pulled him up by his collar and threw him from the window he fall outside in the passage of the temple

"J-jungkook  h-hel..p me-e " Taehyung said while showing his teary innocent eyes which made jungkook more angry seeing his love tied in chains being tortured right in front of his eyes, his eyes darken with every step he took towards Jin.