Again

( just a reminder that Irene is y/n I just took a particular name for her )

It's been almost a month and jungkook was getting better day by day . Irene came in jungkook's room just to find him sleeping peacefully.

He was looking so cute that Irene just kept standing there watching him sleeping peacefully

He was looking so cute that Irene just kept standing there watching him sleeping peacefully . She wants the time to just stop there at this sight , she could look at him like this forever . He was like a forbidden fruit for her she can see him touch him but can't have him .

"It's rude to just stare like that don't you think so "
She got startled by jungkook's voice  

"Ya you weren't sleeping liar"

"I Heard your voice when you were coming so I was just pretending to sleep "

"Well I brought you your favourite banana milk . "

"Woah thanks I missed drinking it " he said drinking it right away savouring the flavour.

"Irene today I really want to go outside please take me out "

"Ok let's talk to the nurse and then we will go out "

"Yah!!! " He showed his bunny smile .

She went out and put her hand on her heart .

"He is such a baby" she smiled "how am I suppose to move on if you are being so cute , ahh Irene focus he will never be yours just try to ignore his cuteness"

She talked to the nurse and they said that jungkook can't walk but they can use wheelchair. So here they are in the hospitals garden with jungkook on the wheelchair and Irene on the bench . They both sat in comfortable silence.

Jungkook felt weird about her silence , usually she use to talk so much but now she is just sitting so quietly .Something was up with Irene but she wasn't telling him . He didn't think about it much but now when he looked at her closely she had cuts on her beautiful face . If she is not comfortable in telling him even he is not gonna to force her and wait when she is ready to tell him with that he started sketching.