1 Step front and 2 steps back

2 November morning 9:00 am.

Irene couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about the Truth Baekhyun is gonna tell her about the Kim's family . It was currently 9 am she was debating with herself whether she should go to his house or not.

"I mean it's too early but he must have woken up by now , no I must wait for at least 1hour more "

It was now 11 am and Irene was standing on the door steps of Baekhyun's house. She lightly knocked on the door not wanting the man to be angry on her like the last time. It's been a minute but the man didn't show up.

" I think I knocked too lightly " With that she rang the bell waiting for the door to be opened by anytime now. Still the man didn't show up.

"God do I have to wake him up now ahh what a irresponsible guy he is " She tried opening the door and luckily it was open.

"Woah great now even the door is open what a great invitation to robbers how careless " She stepped inside the house shouting

"Mr Byun, are you home " Her voice echoed in the house. She went to the living room which was empty.

"Maybe he's in washroom, shit what if he scolds me for entering in his house without his permission " Irene said instantly regretting her decision , she was going back when she smell a faint odor from upstairs. She quietly started going up stairs by every step the odor was becoming stronger she covered her nose as she kept moving . She reached the room and twisted the door knob , as the door opened she screamed her lungs out.

She fell on her knees the moment she saw the scene in front of her . Baekhyun's half cutted body was hanging on the wall with nails dug into his palms and blood dripping from his half cutted body which created a pool of blood on the floor.

Irene gasped and puked at the sight the oder was too strong and unbearable. Baekhyun's half face was scratched and his eyes was rolled back. Irene looked beside her and saw his half legs . She cried looking at baekhyun's lifeless body and in that moment she realised that whatever this energy is it's very strong and evil.

"Whyyyy, whyy it has to be like that whenever I think I'm a step closer to the truth it takes 2 steps back. It's like I'm running in circles for answer ,  1 STEP FRONT AND 2 STEPS BACK "

She called the ambulance and inspected the room, her eyes landed on the photo that way lying on the floor and a bunch of CD's scattered here and there. She picked the photo and looked at it carefully.

Who is she " She whispered and kept the photo along with the CD's in her bag

It was now 11:50 when the ambulance and the police arrived for the investigation they took the body .

" Irene I want you to come with us " Officer Jinyoung said.

"What me ? but for what "

"Dont worry you'll understand once you come with us " IU reassured her.