Someone

Long ass chapter ahead .
Enjoy .....

_______________________________________

Jungkook walked through the silent streets and lanes . Totally oblivious of the fact that what he was getting himself into . While walking he came across the lane which leads to the bungalow .

 While walking he came across the lane which leads to the bungalow

He took a deep breath and started walking . There was a pin drop silence where he can listen to his own footsteps .while walking he felt someone's presence behind him he turn around to check but nothing so he start walking again this time he felt light footsteps following him and this time he turned around swiftly and saw a dustbin falling behind him as he went near he saw a shadow hiding behind the lamppost . He move further and saw .
.
.
.
.
.
.
"IRENE!!! " jungkook whispered scream . And she laughed nervously

"What the hell are you doing here at this time ?"

"I-i was just passing by , you know I live here nearby so I just came out for a walk"

jungkook looked at her with a *are you serious* face .

"Perhaps were you stalking me " he said with a smirk.

"W-what, n-no I swear I saw you from my balcony and I thought to follow you since you were alone so as for your well being "

"Seriously you are not a good lier , Irene as well I'm a man I could protect myself but what about you , hmm you must think about yourself. What if something happens to you "

He said to her in a teasing tone and came closer to her . She was a blushing mess . When suddenly he spoke .

"Let's get you back home "

"What wait no "

"You want me to pick you up and take you there "

"N-no I will go there by myself ,but first tell me where were you going , I know you don't live here then why ?"

"I'm just paying a visit to a bungalow nearby"

" Which one"

" The Kim's one "

"You mean that haunted bungalow wait that means you are going to make a video about it "

"No I'm not as I said I'm just going to investigate that place , and it's not safe"

" please take me with you even I wanna go there ."

"No I can't risk you,  first I will go alone "

"Ok I won't go inside but please let me tag along with you , what If something happened to you , you need a person to watch over don't you ? "

She looked at him with puppy eyes . After thinking for a while he agreed .

"You aren't gonna listen to me now do you "

"No "

"Ok then come on "