MINE

Jungkook reached his home walking like a zombie . Jimin was back by now .

"Jungkook where were you do you know Taehyung was injured , why did you left him alone , what will you say to- "

He stopped as he saw him with red puffy eyes and dried tears visible on his face .

"Jungkook what happened to you " he asked worriedly .

Without saying anything he went in his room and slammed the door .
Jimin was watching him confusingly . Taehyung was sitting on the couch staring him until he went inside the room .

"What happened to him " he asked and Taehyung made a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ face .

_______________________________________
When jungkook left Taehyung alone .

"Why did you leave me whyyy"

He screamed and banged his head on the mirror in the living room . The mirror broke and blood started flowing from his head .

Soon jimin came back home .

"I'm bac-" his words were cut off by the scene in front of him . The mirror was shattered in pieces and Taehyung was lying there covered in blood .

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

_______________________________________

It's been one week jungkook has been avoiding jimin and locking himself in his room . Jimin was very worried for his baby brother he isn't eating properly and whenever he try to ask he always avoids him .

It was evening and jungkook didn't came out of his room since morning . Jimin decided to talk to him so he went in his room and luckily it wasn't locked today he saw jungkook in his balcony with tears in his eyes .

 Jimin decided to talk to him so he went in his room and luckily it wasn't locked today he saw jungkook in his balcony with tears in his eyes

"Jungkook ? what happened to you , why are you crying ?"

He looked up at jimin and cried harder hugging him . After sometime he told him everything about what happened that night jimin was shocked to hear that and he felt sorry for the younger , he consoled him and said sweet things to him .

"It's ok jungkookie , she just said it  because even she was heartbroken that time I'm sure she just said it in the heat of the moment "

"Really , you think she didn't mean that "

"No baby she loves you , she just needs some time I can understand if I was in her place I would have done the same "

"I know it's my fault and I'm sorry , I just-"

"Don't blame yourself Kookie things like that happens and these fights makes the relationship stronger "

He smiled hearing that , jimin do really knows how to cheer him up .

"Now come on let's go eat something you didn't ate from afternoon and then we will watch a movie "

"Okay let's go "