Trusted you

Jungkook ran home smiling and laughing in himself . As he got home he rang the bell , can't wait to meet jimin and tell him everything , as soon as the door opened he hugged him and said thanks but something feels odd he seems more thin and cold and a deep chuckle was heard jungkook broke the hug and saw
.
.
.
.
.

 As he got home he rang the bell , can't wait to meet jimin and tell him everything , as soon as the door opened he hugged him and said thanks but something feels odd he seems more thin and cold and a deep chuckle was heard jungkook broke the hug ...

YOONGI!!! AGAIN.

"Seems like you had a good time hmm" he asked

"O-oh yes I h-had "

"Hmm, did you leave her safely at her house ?"

"Y-yes I did "

"Get aside yoongi let the child breath " jimin came from behind and took jungkook inside .

"Now tell me how was it, you came back home so that means  you kissed her didn't you  " jimin asked

Yoongi choked and started coughing

"Babe you ok " jimin asked in concern

"Yes *cough * I would suggest you to have this conversation after I leave "

He said glaring at jungkook and he just gulped looking at him , jimin was confused as to what was going .
Yoongi started wearing his jacket to leave .

"Wait give me a sec "

Jimin walked with yoongi till the main door .

"Bye honey take care "

"You too jiminie "

With that he pecked his lips and he left . As jimin turned he was attacked by jungkook .

"Ah jungkook stop it hurts , why are you even beating me . MAN I HELPED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAYBACK "

"Ok firstly I clean the whole damn house for that so you don't deserve a thanks for that and secondly ....Why did you send yoongi to Irene's house , you know how things goes between us "

"What do you mean " jimin asked in confusion .

Jungkook explained him about how yoongi threatened him and jimin laughed so hard rolling on the floor .

"That's my man , you know that's the reason I love yoongi that he never jokes and he can actually do that to you so you better take care of Irene "

"Ya jimin stop it , it's not funny "

"What ,  I'm telling you the truth....ok now speak up about yourself how was your first date " he asked with a smirk.

ok now speak up about yourself how was your first date " he asked with a smirk