Winter Bear

Omg guys thank you all so much for 1k readers 💜💜💜 please like and comment on my chapters , once again thanks for your support.

______________________________________

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" Irene shouted looking at Taehyung. He started shivering holding his head in his hands , jimin came running from his room to see Taehyung almost on the verge of crying and a shocked jungkook with a very angry Irene .

"Irene what was that for , what's the meaning of this reaction ?Huh " jungkook shouted her annoyingly.

Soon she realised what she has done and her eyes widened.

"Jungkook I-" she was unable to for words . She didn't knew why she did that in the first place it just happened . Jimin saw how Taehyung was getting a panic attack by all the  shouting.

"Jungkook please stop don't create a scene in front of him , you are scaring him " with that jimin took him carefully in his room . Jungkook went in his room being frustrated and Irene followed him quietly.

"Kookie please hear me out I didn't mean to-"

"Then why , you never did that in front of anyone , you know how his mental health is and you just made it worst " jungkook said irritatedly and Irene broke down in sobs .

"I-i really didn't know why I did that , it's just "

"Hey hey why are you crying babe , hey I'm sorry ahh.... I should have talked to you nicely" he hold her hands lovely .

He hugged her and calmed her down by drawing circles on her back  . When her breath got stabled he asked her softly kissing her forehead from time to time .

"A couple of day before I saw him " she started .

"What , where " he asked confusingly .

"In my room , he was sitting on my bed and was looking at me and it felt as if he was staring at my soul , I tried to move , shout but I couldn't as if someone was holding me back . And till now I don't know if it was a bad dream or it really happened . That's why I kinda freak out when I saw him here , I didn't do it purposely "

"Why didn't you told me before , " he pulled her on his lap .

"It was just a horrible nightmare nothing else , it's just because we have been through that bungalow and Taehyung's rescue things and all so much that you get dreams about it , it totally normal ok " he said kissed her
"Everything is gonna be alright okay "

"Hmm ...ah you didn't told me why is Taehyung here " she asked .

"Oh that, actually some incident took place at the clinic so Dr suggested me to take him home for a while maybe he can learn to have interaction with outsider and you just shouted out right in front of him that's why I was a bit irritated "