If you

Irene took the letter, kept it in her bag and started walking towards yoongi's house instead . As she reached at his cousins house she saw the door was open she went inside quietly the whole house was messed up everything was here and there she went towards his room and saw yoongi trying to call someone "

"Oppa "

"Huh Irene when did you came "

"Just a while ago , what have you done to yourself and why your house looks like a storm came here "

"Ah I'm just tensed "

"But why "

"I can't find jimin "

"What do you mean you can't find him he might be in his home go check up on him "

"I went I asked but Taehyung said that he left to Busan "

"Why so suddenly , but wait why did you asked Taehyung wasn't jungkook there "

"I don't know "

"What do you mean by I don't know didn't you went there , where is he "

" He didn't let me meet him , he said that jungkook was sleeping "

"But what if he is lying , what if he has done something to jimin oppa and jungkook "

"Calm down Irene I don't think he can do something-"

"I can't calm down I don't trust Taehyung what if he has done something to my jungkook , I have seen the way he sees him he is just cute and happy in front of jungkook but whenever it comes to me he is cold and rude "

"Well that's strange , today when I went to his house I saw him standing with a bloody bedsheet in his hand and when he saw me he was terrified of something "

"If that's so then" they both looked at eachother with widened eyes .

"Irene we must file a report about jimin's disappearance before it's too late , you are right we must not trust him "

"I'll go and check up on jungkook " Irene said .

"Don't go now wait till tomorrow "

"But what if-"

"I can't send you at this time trust me you must go tomorrow"

"Ok "
* Please be safe jungkook , please* she thought .

_______________________________________

Jungkook woke up at night to a very worried Taehyung sitting by his side .

"Taehyung what- ahh" he winced by the pain in his lower back .

"Shh lay down baby , do you need something " Taehyung asked .

He nodded no

"Ok do you want to sleep more "

He nodded yes .

"Ok let's sleep " Taehyung laid beside him holding him tightly against his chest .

Jungkook was terrified at this point because he is sure that he was very well conscious when he saw something in Taehyung's eyes . It's as if it wasn't Taehyung at that time it was something else that's way he didn't said anything and just wanted to sleep for the rest of the night . Even though he can't sleep because jimin was still missing he has to call him and ask if everything is alright .

After sometime he turned around to see Taehyung in deep sleep maybe he was awake the whole time taking care of jungkook .