Son of the Devil

3 November afternoon.

The next day jimin, Irene and yoongi were hiding near jungkook's apartment, they came to kidnapped jungkook inshort to take him with them. They were hiding near the lift when they saw Dr Jin coming towards the lift probably going to meet taehyung.

Yoongi put his hands over Jin's mouth and pulled him with them.

"Mhhh who are you guys and wha-, wait jimin what are you doing and who are they "

"Dr I'll explain you everything but for now let's go from here "

"Go where, I have to meet taehyung to see if he is doing good or not "

"It's something related to him only please come with us we'll explain " Irene said

Jin sighed he thought that these kids are messing around with him but yet he agreed and went with them. They all gathered at yoongi's house.

"You kids better don't mess around with me and quickly explain yourselves. "

"Ok I'll explain you everything "

"Hmm"

"So it started when.........." jimin explained the whole story and was waiting for Jin to react on it. Jin was sitting calmly his eyes we're closed as if he was processing all the shocking information that was given to him .

"Please believe us Dr we are not telling you stories you are actual-"

"When did I said that I don't believe you " Jin answered and everyone gasped in shock .

"Even though I'm a doctor but yes I do believe in life after death and evil spirits "

"Are you okay Dr you don't look good " Yoongi asked looking at Jin's restless face.

"I'm fine it's just I can't, I can't believe that it was taehyung who killed Nancy and create a chaos in my clinic. It was shut down due to the mysterious murder case and even after reopening my employees left the job because they were scared. I never thought that the person I'm taking care of like my own brother itself was a demon "

"Never in my wildest dreams I ever thought that taehyung will do something like that , I use to think of him as my friend but that night the way he ordered me to leave I could see the possesiveness in his eyes " Jimin said

"My case was a bit different I always saw taehyung as my enemy, the way he use to stare at me and try to separate jungkook from me I could sense that . Those sudden sleep paralysis in which taehyung use to sit beside me and stare at me constantly with those red eyes still gives me goosebumps. As hoseok said he can control our dreams that means he was the one who was controling my dreams and even jungkook's, he did that purposely so that jungkook will come to that bungalow " Irene continued

"Listening to you all its very obvious that taehyung is very smart and he planned all this long time ago and hoseok was the one who was helping him secretly " Jin said

"We almost got everything but still the police needs a witness besides hoseok , and that Jung Yu-mi , we still don't know where does she lives " Irene added

Jin was again quite for a moment lost in deep thoughts " Wait just give me a min have to call someone "

"Yeah sure go ahead"

                        📞 On the call

Jin : Hello eunwoo can you search the name of patients starting with " Jung" that had treatment in our clinic .

Eunwoo : give me a moment Dr I'll check it for you. Jung, jung, jung yeah .

Jin : is there anyone named as Jung Yu-mi .