Chapter 2 - The Kiss (EDITED)

It’s been a week since school resumed and Renae is throwing a party. Its just been a week since we resumed and she's already dying for attention.

I have this thing that I call personal space that some idiot who I classify as one of my biggest mistakes in life is invading

"Josephine, can I talk to you for a bit?" He asks looking at me straight in the eye. I take my time to do a one over on him since I havent seen him in a while, and theres still nothing special about him, he's not that hot, he doesn't play football which means he's not athletic, the only good thing he has going for him is his parent's money. I mentally face palm myself, how could i date him?! Oh wait, Renae talked me into it. That bitch.

"What do you want now Joe?" I ask and let him see my eyes showing how impatient I am for him to pack up and beat it, "can’t you see I'm not in any mood for your irritating disturbance, I mean cant I just get some peace, must you always spoil my day?!"

"I just want you to give us a second chance" He says and attempts to place a hand on my shoulder which I immediately push away and let out a loud scoff for the whole class to hear.

"How many times do I have to have to say it before it goes deep into your thick skull, there is no us! And there will never be an us ever again so get the fuck away from me!"

With that I get up from my desk and storm out without looking where I am going and come face first with a steel pillar and then everywhere goes black.

.

"Excuse me, can you hear me?" A voice asks "are you okay?"

I regain my consciousness and find myself staring into the green eyes of a red head guy who looks awfully familiar but at the moment the face doesn't register in my memory.

I shrug his arm off my shoulder and attempt to get up only to end up tripping on my own foot and tumbling over, and also bringing him down with me in such a way that I ended face flat on his face joining our lips in an embrace and getting his watch stuck in my bra. Gosh how embarrassing!

He immediately pushes me off him and that's where the real trouble starts.
Out of, I don’t know, shock, fear you name it he starts yankinh his hand so hard that he ends up ripping my bra a little and tumbling me back on top of him but this time it was my boobs that met his face and his other hand...... My ass.

"Shit!" I scream before I can stop myself and let me tell you two things first his hands felt warm on my ass and second the scream wasn’t a nice sound.

After about five minutes of struggling and me telling him to stop yanking or he'd find a way to get me a substitute bra we were finally able to remove his watch and I was able to salvage what was left of my bra and my dignity.

To make matters worse, as I am in the girls room Renae comes in and starts telling me how sorry she is about the incident and how she heard about it from people who were there.

Who does she think she is? Before I could ask her who she thinks she is, the bell sounds signaling the closing hour. I just walk out of the bathroom and she follows me out still talking.

“I just wanted to tell you I am here for you no matter what. If you need a new bra, I can borrow you one of my spares I carry around with me” she says. I laugh so hard my stomach starts to hurt.

"Renae are you serious?" I ask her, by now my patience and anger have reached its breaking point "the reason why you're asking is not cause you care about what the hell happens to me but it’s because you just want the dets so that when people ask what happened you don’t look like a fool, and also because you just want a conversation starter in case he turns out to be popular just like you did with Kevin!"