Chapter 7- What Happens Next

I wake up to an empty bed and rumpled sheets, then his scent floods my senses and I groan involuntarily and I hear a chuckle from across the room and sit up immediately to see Shaze.

"You like how I smell that much?" He asks and raises an eyebrow while giving me a cocky grin.

"Like duh, I've told you that so many times" I say and stand up from his bed. Damn it, if I didn't want to save my virginity for someone who really loved me I would jump his sexy ass bones right now.

"There's clothes in the bathroom for you after you shower then come down so we can have breakfast" he says and begins to walk out before he then turns around, "or do you need my help?"

I turn red immediately and throw a pillow at him which he ducks and then chuckles as he walks out.

Damn sexy ass bastard, even his ass is sexy.

*

After taking my shower which took a lot of my energy cause I am still weak and a bit feverish I walk into the kitchen and flop down ungracefully on one of the seats at the dining table.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes"

"This is why I say countless times that I love you" I say with so much glee and he just looks at me and begins to laugh, "I'd have to bribe Flinette before she even agrees to make me cereal"

"I guess that's why I'm the best thing you have to a sibling"

"Damn right you are" I say and begin to eat one of the pancakes he put on a plate in front of me, "what's the time?" I ask

"It's almost eight" he says, "we still have some time before we need to head to school"

I sigh when I remember school, one cause I'm still not feeling very well and two because I will obviously run into Jordan today.

"I don't wanna go" I whine and make a puppy dog face hoping that he would let me stay in his house while he makes up an excuse for me at school

"Why?"

"Cheerleading" I say and huff out a breath before stuffing another pancake into my mouth.

"Sorry, but you still got to go" he says and I sigh and hop off the stool and pick up my phone to text Flinette to bring my bag to school to which Flinette responds with a middle finger emoji

"By the way, where did you get the shorts I'm wearing?" I ask Shaze and he looks at me weirdly, "don't tell mey you've started cross dressing"

He looks at me for a while before laughing and I begin to laugh too though there is panic in my laughter. Please heavens, don't let this walking sex god be gay.

"Of course not" he says and gives me a look to drop the question.

He finishes his pancakes the same time I finish mine, he then hands me one of his famous jackets and when I ask why he says its cause the weather is cold.

We arrive at school and I can feel peoples eyes on me. I bet its cause of the shorts, seeing me in a short cheerleading outfit is one thing but me wearing shorts like extremely short shorts is another thing and then to add to the fact that I'm wearing one of Shaze's jackets, lets just say I've been getting a lot of attention lately.

After dropping me off at the front of the school Shaze went his own way and I went mine.

"Lost in thoughts again" a voice says from behind me causing me to jump and let out a small squeak.

I turn around and hit him multiple times on the arm and he just chuckles in response

"You almost gave me a heart attack you insensitive cow!" I say and hit him another time which causes him to keep laughing before he let's out a sound of pain when I make sure to hit him harder, "asshole"