Chapter 4 - Him (EDITED)

"What?" I ask eyes wide and mouth hanging open like a fish

"You heard me" he says and smiles innocently like he didn't just say something totally hot, he then proceeds to pull off his hoodie which tousles up his hair and I can hear a few girls around us sigh dreamily.

"I didn't even accept" I say as he finally pulls it over his head exposing a gray shirt that clings to his muscles and outlines his abs.

He pulls the hoodie over my head and inclines with his head for me to pull my arms through which I do obediently while still staring at his chest and drooling internally.

As soon as I have fully worn it his scent floods my senses and I take in a very deep breath unknowingly. This dude smells like pepper mint with a slight hint of vanilla.

"I see you like how I smell" he says and smirks down at me, I blush furiously and he chuckles and pats me on the head which makes me bury my head into his hoodie to hide my blush. I take a peek at him and he starts laughing at how shy I look and I elbow him in the ribs to stop him but this only makes him laugh more which causes me to begin to laugh.

"What's going on here?" Renae says with a smile on her face while still holding Jordan's hand. "I didn't know you and Micheal started talking"

I roll my eyes and smile back at her and then notice Jordan staring at me weirdly, "what?" I ask irritatedly, pointing my attention at Jordan. The nerve he has to even look at me after how he treated me.

"Nothing....." He says with a weird expression on his face while scratching the back of his neck, Renae notices it and her expression changes from smiling to a conniving expression

"That hoodie....." She says leaving the remaining part of her sentence in the air. She tilts her head to make it look like she's thinking about it.

"What happened to the hoodie?" I ask with an eyebrow cocked,

"I've never seen it before but yet it looks weirdly familiar" she says while putting her hand under her jaw making it look like she's thinking

"Its Micheal's" I say and smile at her daring her internally to do what I want her to do. She's such an attention whore that I'll she'll do anything to have the attention on herself.

"Are you two?" She asks once again leaving the rest in the air and gesturing between the two of us.

"No" this comes from Michael who looks at her with a weird expression that I have not yet come to decipher.

"Then....?" She says with a curious expression

"That's none of your business" he says with a shrug of his shoulders and leans down once again with his face a few centimeters from mine, "don't forget our deal"

He winks at me and walks away, probably heading towards class, when Renae looks back at me I simply shrug my shoulders and slam my locker close after pulling out my needed books.

"I guess that's my cue to head out" I say and push past the both of them and hurry towards my next class.

She did exactly what I wanted her to, I have already planted the seed of jealousy into her. It won't be long before she starts trying to make a play for Michael. Its what she did before so I bet she'll do it again.

*
*
*

Schools over for the remaining population but not for the cheerleaders who have to stay back for practise cause our school has an upcoming game.

"Its too short" I whine for the fifteenth time to Flinette who rolls her eyes and focuses back on her phone

I poke her again and she sighs before dropping her phone "bish, if you poke me one more time I will rake my nails across your face" she says while showing off her newly manicured nails