~ C h a p t e r 27 ~

~ Last Moments Peace ~
> 2019 words <

It's been a week.

Eri and Kai, who had finally told Izuku about being kicked out, are moved into Izuku's original room while he took the other guest room despite her protest.

Kai is still a little mad at him.

Izuku and Mei have been setting up his office lab along with plans, and are going to start moving more stuff into their extra office on dorm ground.

Eri has yet to go back to UA, but her quirk has stopped acting up. Kai has been teaching her with her quirk since she already went to and finished hero school, so she knew a few tricks.

While Izuku has been making a plan with the three former villains.

Where are they staying? Well they are all sharing the guest bedroom.

That's partly why Izuku wanted to stay in that room, it was so they could formulate a plan.

Their plan was almost done, a few more changes had to be added. They had the location to the base, a few ways to get there, different ways to escape, what times the medication wasn't in effect, what each person had to do, etc.

The only thing they still needed was stuff to battle the other people's quirks.

So he was planning on making some stuff with Mei later today when he was done with his vigilante rounds.

Yeah, that's right. Izuku has finally gotten into the grove of doing his quote on quote vigilante work. (Or more like illegal hero work.)

Currently it was about four in the morning, and Hikari was currently just seated on a roof, talking to a person who knew some... information.

"They are planning on an attack somewhere soon, I don't know exactly when or where, but I heard some of their members talking about it as they bought some alcohol."

That's right, Izuku is talking to a liquor store owner. He always helps Hikari since villains like their liquor apparently.

"A big attack?" Hikari asked as he rubbed his bruised arm from over the black fabric.

Last night someone landed a few hits on him. He needed to up his game.

"Yeah, they were talking about hundreds of lower ranked villains with some good ones."

Hikari nodded, "If you find anything else, please find me."

The store owner nodded, "Oh wait- they mentioned something... they were testing something! I forgot what..."

Izuku sighed, "Well if you remember please let me know."

And with that Izuku left, jumping and running across roofs as he started to make his way home.

Ever since Eri's little stunt, Izuku has been avoiding class 1-A like the plague.

He always stays a distance and never ever looks Katsuki in the eyes.

Because after talking to Aizawa, he told him the eyes helped him reveal who he was.

Izuku can't and will not take any chances.

The league is still out there- even if Shigaraki and Kurogiri were under some sort of brainwash, there are thousands of more underground members that would willingly listen to All For One and try taking Katsuki.

Or really anyone for that matter...

And what sucked was Izuku was told he had to join class 1-A's field trip to the USJ tomorrow.