~ C h a p t e r 62 ~

~ Table On Fire ~
> 2666 words <

After a few minutes of Izuku crying-more like full-on sobbing into Aizawa's shirt-the two of them were walking back to the school dorms on the ground. Aizawa didn't want a disoriented Izuku running along the roofs.

"You do know that we need to have a meeting with Nezu," Aizawa mentioned, watching as Izuku readjusted Mint on his face-they could not risk civilians seeing Izuku-with a wide grin. He nodded.

"Of course I know that...though, how did you even find out?" Izuku ran a hand through his messy green hair, wondering how he messed up. Could it be that the cameras unfroze somehow? Or a teacher saw him? Though, who would have been on campus? Nobody should have...

"Nezu used his robots," Aizawa groaned, "I don't even want to know why he has those things!"

"Robots... damn it! I should have expected that!" Izuku huffed as he saw the dorm building in the distance. "But. . .do you think Nezu will be fine with it?"

"We will see later today," Aizawa spoke in a tired voice, already hating the fact it was past midnight. He would only have a few hours of sleep before having to deal with his class. "But I'm sure he will be fine with it-and if he is, then you won't be able to do this alone. You can do shifts with me."

Aizawa expected a saddened response, but definitely not this.

"Really?!" Izuku asked excitedly, stars practically in his eyes, "That'll be so fun! Oh, if so we need a team name!"

"A...what-" Aizawa was dumbfounded, "No! No team names! It's just for me to make sure you don't get yourself killed!"

Though it seemed as if Izuku didn't hear him, "Oh-oh! We could be called Erasers-"

"No team names!'

"Oh come on! We need one!"

"No, no we don't," Aizawa groaned at the puppy eyes Izuku was giving him as they entered the dorms grounds. "I'm not changing my mind, if you want to be Hikari, it has to be under my watch. If I have to babysit you because of your choice, it's my rules."

Izuku giggled as he walked into the UA dorms, saluting to his teacher before entering the dorm building, "Okay Eraser-or should I say my new mentor!"

Aizawa could only sigh at this problem child's antics, though not regretting his decision. He would try to convince himself it was simply because he didn't want his student to get hurt.

But really, it was just his nerves about this problem magnet getting hurt at the dead of night and no one being able to find him...

Aizawa couldn't lose another-and he wouldn't. He would make sure of it.

----

After Izuku changed-Izuku and Katsuki decided on leaving some of Izuku's clothing in the dorm's bathroom-and was leaving the dorms main bathroom with his bag, he knocked lightly on Katsuki's dorm door before opening it.

Quietly, as if to not wake up Katsuki, Izuku crept into the room before shutting and locking the door behind him and dropping the bag on the floor to deal with later in the morning. Before Izuku could even turn to look at the bed, strong arms wrapped around his waist and lifted him up in the air, causing him to squeal.

"Kacchan! What are you doing up this late?" Izuku whispered as he was face to face with Katsuki, he glared at the blond, "You are supposed to be sleeping!" The blond, who had a tired look on his face merely glared back at Izuku with a challenging look on his face.