~ C h a p t e r 50 ~

~ I love you ~
> 3782 words <

"Maybe one day...you can forgive me for loving you."

Katsuki froze as he watched Izuku run into the alleyway. Fuck!

"IZUKU!" He yelled once more, already starting to run after the greenette whose whimpers got louder as Katsuki got closer and closer. So he was right, Izuku...Izuku thought it was wrong to love him.

That...

Ugh! If Katsuki ever met the people, no the monsters, that hurt Izuku and made him think loving someone was a bad thing... They should be scared. He would explode them into tiny bits and-

"Just go away!" Izuku yelled, turning on one of the few paths he could take to attempt at losing Katsuki once again. If he went this way, he should be able to sneak out through one of the exits. And that would take him right near the train station, he would be able to take a ride and leave.

"Izuku just listen to me!" Katsuki hollered out, his legs started to get soar as he quickly turned the path Izuku did, trying his best to get faster and faster so he could catch up to Izuku and just-...he just wanted Izuku, no, at this point he needed the greenette. It's what his life was practically revolving around.

Once he got Izuku in his arms, he would never let the greenette doubt that he loved him again! Katsuki at this point doubts he never didn't love the greenette...

"STOP!...just p-please..." Izuku pleaded as he placed his hand over his mouth, trying to control his sobbing-he didn't want Katsuki to know how much this was hurting him, because then Katsuki would feel bad and pity him more...

Izuku's heart squeezed at the mere thought of that.

Why...why did it hurt so much? His heart felt like it was shattering, slowly and painfully breaking apart. His throat was tightening and his chest felt like a massive weight was on top of it, and refused to get off.

It hurt...it stung so much. ...Izuku doesn't like this- he doesn't want this! It hurt so bad...

It felt like it would never end, that it would loop over and over. This...this never-ending agony was severely painful to Izuku. He is, well, used to physical pain from his job and from the past, but...this was just different.

That is what Izuku was, he was different. He didn't even deserve love, right? So why did...why did his own heart backstab him like this? Everything could of and should have been fine, but because of Izuku's incapability to be normal...it all went downhill.

Why did he have to fall for the blond anyways- it was almost like that man was irresistible to Izuku. But... they- they all said Izuku would never find love, let alone deserve it.

Then again they were the people who kidnapped him as well...and his mother...but what if they were right! What if Izuku really doesn't deserve love?

He has never felt this confusing and burning feeling of passion before, but he liked it- loved it even, but...some part of him was...

A part of him really thought no one would be able to love him back.

Why would this...this Greek God in Izuku's mind like him back? Let alone love him...

Izuku's vision was unclear with the tears that flowed from his eyes and the rain that dripped down from his wet hair to his face. He blinked away the salty tears and shook his head, trying his best to stay focused and stay on the correct path.

But with his racing mind, it was hard-he had to stay focus or else he would get lost in the maze himself, and with a cut open hand, it'll be hard to climb and scale walls. And he won't be able to go backwards for Katsuki was waiting for him, and knowing the blond, he never gave up. He was persistent...