~ C h a p t e r 61 ~

~ To Be Happy ~
> 2192 words <

It was just before Aizawa's patrol, and he was in the students changing room. Now, usually, Aizawa did not even go near this place as who knew what teenage boys were doing in here. Honestly, he should just bleach the place down.

But he was ordered to by Nezu, so it doesn't seem as if he had a choice. Begrudgingly Aizawa walked deeper into the changing room.

He had the teacher's locker key in hand, knowing that Nezu meant something by 'look for anything missing.'

So now, he was just going to look in the lockers as he tried to think on why Nezu would delay him like this. What would even be missing? Aizawa sure was not going to open up the cases and look for gear parts.

Maybe Nezu had a mission and Aizawa could not be a part of it, but the principle knew if he told him Aizawa would go anyways?

Aizawa had already been through the females side, knowing that nothing was odd or missing there. Now he had to look through the male's locker room.

The man could only sip his burning hot coffee for warmth for the room was very cold, though it was always like that. It was good for when sweating and hot teens went in to change.

Everything was already recently cleaned-Aizawa knew this because practically everything metal was shinning brightly from the lights he turned on. But, that did not change the fact Aizawa wanted to reclean everything from top to bottom.

His eyes looked over yet another locker before shutting and re-locking it. Frankly, Aizawa is surprised his hasn't found any magazines with revealing photos.

"Two more," the man groaned as he moved down the locker row, putting the key in the lock and turning it. See, the students used combinations, but at the bottom of the combination locks their was a keyhole for the teachers to use during locker checks. Yes, some UA students do sneak in illegal things-it happens.

The lock clicked, allowing Aizawa to open the blue locker. His eyes locked on to yet another closed case. Nothing strange, nothing missing. The man sighed, the idea setting in that Nezu just wasted his precious time for a reason he didn't know.

This all was starting to seem pointless and a waste of Aizawa's time. What if he just left now? Nezu wouldn't know, because cameras are not allowed in here for obvious legal reasons.

Aizawa shut the locker aggressively, before locking the locker yet again. The familiar movements now seemed to be second nature.

Aizawa moved over to the final locker, putting the key in the lock and turning. This locker was Bakugous, and Aizawa did not think the blond would take anything.

So he unlocked the locker, flinging it open to see the one case. Aizawa groaned, "Seriously! I just wasted all this time for nothing-..."

Wait. . . .

If Bakugou and Izuku-he didn't like to be called Midoriya-shared a locker...

Then why was there only one case...

Aizawa's eyes widened before he hissed out a curse, shutting and locking the locker hurriedly before rushing out.

That damn problem child!

----

Izuku froze, before suddenly he put his hands up and waved them mystically, "This is all just a dream," he said in a hushed whisper, taking a step backwards, "Go back to bed and-"

"I never sleep," Aizawa mentioned, though, it seems as if maybe he should of slept. For it took him a moment to realize that Izuku had turned and taken off sprinting away from him on the roof top, jumping to yet another roof to try and loose Aizawa.